Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel@Elements - Aldershot  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Baldoldboy

Elements  Aldershot 01252 318281
Elements Ewell 02035 388120
Finally found time to visit Elements and see New girl with massive rack.
Her name is Angel and she is a delight.
Late 30s my guess size 10/12 very nice legs (must run or cycle), HUGE boobs around 34 JJ natural, pretty face, short dark hair, very welcoming and happy on arrival.
Now as stated on most reviews about Elements there is NO full service and she made this Crystal clear as a asked what was on offer. I went for B2B £60 those boobs smashing my chin and everywhere else was worth the price alone. The hour massage was £45 So total cost was £105, some will say alot for massage & HE but I was very happy and would rather that than full service with someone with your eye's closed. Angel seemed to enjoy herself or at least to me she did also had 1 or 2 nice suprise touches, so overall a great punt, i can't comment on others there as not tried but being a boob man there was only one girl i was going to pick.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Cheers for the review and props for following up to see the big-racked girl.

What nationality is she? Any kissing, or touching allowed?

Offline Baldoldboy

External Link/Members Only

Cheers for the review and props for following up to see the big-racked girl.

What nationality is she? Any kissing, or touching allowed?
English, no kissing, yes touching (I was respectful).
Banned by:

Offline thetinman007

Was she in aldershot or Ewell?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Was she in aldershot or Ewell?

Good question. I assumed Aldershot (hence the link I shared) since OP has been bleating for a few weeks about this big-racked girl there. Not sure why he posted both numbers.

Offline bhudda

Good question. I assumed Aldershot (hence the link I shared) since OP has been bleating for a few weeks about this big-racked girl there. Not sure why he posted both numbers.

Cos he is a tout maybe?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cos he is a tout maybe?

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but it does look odd. Not just an unedited cut and paste from the website wither since he's put both in the title. No mention in the review either about whether she also works in Ewell.

Offline Baldoldboy

Aldershot was my visit, she works in both hense both numbers. I obviously also recommend Oriental massage fratton and could write a terrible review for Katie Rose with her money up front in vouchers. Think what you like, I thought this was a good site but seems very wierd. So i won't post any more reviews. FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF
Banned by:

Offline bhudda

Aldershot was my visit, she works in both hense both numbers. I obviously also recommend Oriental massage fratton and could write a terrible review for Katie Rose with her money up front in vouchers. Think what you like, I thought this was a good site but seems very wierd. So i won't post any more reviews. FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF

Keep your hair on!!!

Calm down, you seem a bit excitable.

Offline Baldoldboy

Keep your hair on!!!

Calm down, you seem a bit excitable.
I am on loads of these type of sites cancuncare for one cancunswingers etc etc. I have reviewed 3 or so establishments on here. I could review alot more i have visited Havant Bournemouth Private visits, but I can't believe FuzzyDuck (who I think Fuzz means he is a policeman) keep slagging people on here including myself. I don't know how to copy and paste that's why i put phone number. Thought it was useful not a episode of crimewatch. Like I said I won't review anyone else, let people get ripped off by Katie Rose and her Amazon vouchers and other bad one's. I published a good positive review and suddenly I'm  the owner WHAT A JOKE
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I am on loads of these type of sites cancuncare for one cancunswingers etc etc. I have reviewed 3 or so establishments on here. I could review alot more i have visited Havant Bournemouth Private visits, but I can't believe FuzzyDuck (who I think Fuzz means he is a policeman) keep slagging people on here including myself. I don't know how to copy and paste that's why i put phone number. Thought it was useful not a episode of crimewatch. Like I said I won't review anyone else, let people get ripped off by Katie Rose and her Amazon vouchers and other bad one's. I published a good positive review and suddenly I'm  the owner WHAT A JOKE

Sensitive wee soul aren't you? By "slagging off" you mean "calling out people's inconsistencies" (aka potential untruths and bullshit), don't you? Or is it the sarcasm that's upset you? I apologise for the latter, but not for pointing out where things don't add up, so don't blame me when you made the mistakes. It's disappointing you've chosen to sulk rather than address the issue like a grown up, but your call.

ps: I'm changing the title of your review, to reflect the location of where the punt actually took place. It's confusing otherwise.:hi:

Offline Baldoldboy

Sensitive wee soul aren't you? By "slagging off" you mean "calling out people's inconsistencies" (aka potential untruths and bullshit), don't you? Or is it the sarcasm that's upset you? I apologise for the latter, but not for pointing out where things don't add up, so don't blame me when you made the mistakes. It's disappointing you've chosen to sulk rather than address the issue like a grown up, but your call.

ps: I'm changing the title of your review, to reflect the location of where the punt actually took place. It's confusing otherwise.:hi:
sarcasm? Ok if that gets you off, fine. I offered a few comments on here on 2 different places where I had good punts, and you and bhudda take the piss. I am not sulking. Just think someone who has made hundreds of reviews in a couple of year's, so obviously punts twice a day, would be more patient with others who do now and then. Easy to big behind a keypad
Banned by:

Offline Baldoldboy

also you put inconsistencies. Apart from saying heard instead on seen in my 1st mention, I have described Angel and Helen @ oriental massage Portsmouth exactly, although it would be a terrible review I could describe Katie Rose Guildford even down to the mole on her vagina. So if you are looking for (bullshit your words), then your radar is well off line, and I suggest you examine other more obvious lines of enquiry, rather than be sarcastic with proper people. I'm not the only one on here you've done it to either
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

also you put inconsistencies. Apart from saying heard instead on seen in my 1st mention, I have described Angel and Helen @ oriental massage Portsmouth exactly, although it would be a terrible review I could describe Katie Rose Guildford even down to the mole on her vagina. So if you are looking for (bullshit your words), then your radar is well off line, and I suggest you examine other more obvious lines of enquiry, rather than be sarcastic with proper people. I'm not the only one on here you've done it to either

Sigh. If you READ the posts, it goes something like this:

- You review.
- I thanked you and said "respect" for following through with your intentions to see Angel. I ask you some honest questions because I wonder if she's someone I'd go see. I don't even notice you put 2 locations and contact details.
- I put in the weblink for Aldershot (you're welcome)
- Another punter asks "which location"?
- I reply Aldershot but only because I had prior knowledge and I say I don't know why you put Ewell down as well (since there's no mention of it in your review)
- Bhudda asks "could it be touting" - a fair question since putting multiple locations in is the kind of things touts do.
- I say I gave you the benefit of the doubt, i.e. not a tout (since I thought you were genuine after our initial exchange some time ago) but said it looks odd that you post both numbers (and don't explain why).
- You throw your toys out of the pram.

Grow up, mate.

Offline Baldoldboy

- You review.
- I thanked you and said "respect" for following through with your intentions to see Angel. I ask you some honest questions because I wonder if she's someone I'd go see. I don't even notice you put 2 locations and contact details.
- I reply Aldershot but only because I had prior knowledge and I say I don't know why you put Ewell down as well (since there's no mention of it in your review)
- Bhudda asks "could it be touting" - a fair question since putting multiple locations in is the kind of things touts do.
- I say I gave you the benefit of the doubt, i.e. not a tout (since I thought you were genuine after our initial exchange some time ago) but said it looks odd that you post both numbers (and don't explain why).

Grow up, mate.
if you are anything to do with this site your attitude sucks, you were digging for touts as you call then from my 1st post. Which is odd when people write bareback stories and rubbish on here. If you don't work for site No idea what your motive is. The grow up comment I'll ignore as you obviously realise now you were out of order. As for girl's you might visit, they are in for a treat if you are as picky as you are on here. Someone definitely enjoys being rude to people on line for no reason Big Man
Banned by:

Offline bhudda

- You review.

Grow up, mate.

I wish I had your patience and inclination to post a sensible reply to a childish rant. I generally just ignore them.

I would add that if baldy was to read his review again, adopting the point of view of someone other than himself, and recognising that as a relatively new poster he will be regarded as slightly unreliable until proven, it could easily be taken as either an advert or extremely fluffy.       
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 12:13:17 pm by bhudda »

Offline Baldoldboy

I wish I had your patience and inclination to post a sensible reply to a childish rant. I generally just ignore them.

I would add that if baldy was to read his review again, adopting the point of view of someone other than himself, and recognising that as a relatively new poster he will be regarded as slightly unreliable until proven, it could easily be taken as either an advert or extremely fluffy.     
it wasn't the most experienced post I grant. But gave enough information and I did answer questions asked after even though some were like a police interrogation room. I trust you may get owner's of businesses possibly try and big up there work places. But 2 reviews about different places 50 miles apart with mention of nothing that would send people rushing there ie Blow jobs, fucking or Fingers in the anus (If that's your thing) can hardly be thought of as a advert, unless you were foolish
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

He can re-read it a hundred times and he'll never get it. Some people are so blinkered that they can't possibly understand, let alone accept, another POV, to the point that it's not worth trying to reason with him. The irony is I never called him a tout nor ever thought he was one. More like a total fuckwit.

Offline Baldoldboy

He can re-read it a hundred times and he'll never get it. Some people are so blinkered that they can't possibly understand, let alone accept, another POV, to the point that it's not worth trying to reason with him. The irony is I never called him a tout nor ever thought he was one. More like a total fuckwit.
right well a fuckwit I except at least your not calling me something I'm not. This is getting boring now I'm popping into Havant oriental massage, I won't write a review (don't panic lads). I except it may have lacked Bhuddas punting experience, but under NO way you read it, did it sound like a Advert. There are far worse on here that you boy's have not jumped all over. SO YES I agree I am a fuckwit for continuing to fight my corner, but you guy's didn't shower yourselves in glory either. Now Who Won't Admit They May Have Been Wrong? Even if only slightly
Banned by:

Offline mh

Rright well a fuckwit I accept, at least you're not calling me something I'm not. This is getting boring now; I'm popping into Havant Oriental Massage. I won't write a review (don't panic lads). I accept it may have lacked Bhudda's punting experience, but under NO way you read it did it sound like an advert. There are far worse on here that you boys have not jumped all over. SO YES, I agree I am a fuckwit for continuing to fight my corner, but you guys didn't shower yourselves in glory either. Now Who Won't Admit They May Have Been Wrong? Even if only slightly.

D- remember to re-read your work before submitting for marking and take more time over your work when angry.  :cool: :sarcastic:

Offline Baldoldboy

D- remember to re-read your work before submitting for marking and take more time over your work when angry.  :cool: :sarcastic:
Thank You and more disappointed than angry. I thought this was a helpful forum. Appreciate the grammar help
Banned by:

Offline mh

Thank You and more disappointed than angry. I thought this was a helpful forum. Appreciate the grammar help

Lighten up. I can recognise an angrily typed post when I see one. You do seem to have attacked the wrong target in this thread. Calm down!  :drinks:

Veritas

Jesus, lot of noise over an oily handjob and a bit of motorboating.  Let it go OP, the blood pressure raising is meant to be all in the punt not in standing guard over your reviews like the Black Knight from Monty Python.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Baldoldboy

Jesus, lot of noise over an oily handjob and a bit of motorboating.  Let it go OP, the blood pressure raising is meant to be all in the punt not in standing guard over your reviews like the Black Knight from Monty Python.

Hidden Image/Members Only
was bored now tbf and this post despite being a good punt has had too much time spent on it. She was bloody good but not quite Carling
Banned by:

Offline Baldoldboy

Lighten up. I can recognise an angrily typed post when I see one. You do seem to have attacked the wrong target in this thread. Calm down!  :drinks:
maybe but I'm calm now, but typing and grammar are still possibly not great
Banned by:

Offline Justanotherman

Saw her earlier this week.

Quite pretty facially, and nice and friendly. Massive tits, sturdy build. The massage part was not good, and the B2B was artless.

I would not go back for a 2nd bite of the cherry.

Offline Baldoldboy

Saw her earlier this week.

Quite pretty facially, and nice and friendly. Massive tits, sturdy build. The massage part was not good, and the B2B was artless.

I would not go back for a 2nd bite of the cherry.
if you got near her cherry you did better than me. Sat so I couldn't reach anything other than those massive knockers. I may return but my preference is Helen in fratton  pompey more adventurous
Banned by: