Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crowthorne area .. Any recommendations ?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Frenchie

In the Crowthorne area next week for a few days - don't know the surrounding area very well (Reading ? Woking ? Sandhurst, Ascot )
Any recommendations ? No hotels -WG's with their own apartments/ houses .......

Offline ciscoxxx69

In the Crowthorne area next week for a few days - don't know the surrounding area very well (Reading ? Woking ? Sandhurst, Ascot )
Any recommendations ? No hotels -WG's with their own apartments/ houses .......

Hey Frenchie.

If you can get over to Reading, I would 100% recommend Sexy Leticia for You.
She is resident in Reading and works from a stylish, modern, discreet flat in the middle of the town. Bedroom has large mirrored wardrobes.... :cool:

She is a sensual, sexy, horny Brazilian super model type with long legs, small bust and a great body.... :P
External Link/Members Only

Having seen her 7 times since last May-ish? .......that is more than I have seen anyone else, so she must be doing quite a lot right... :P

Offline Frenchie

Thanks for the info -I'll have a look !!!! Is she reliable ? This is most important, as I'm only in the UK for a week....that's why I tend to use a  Romanian girl in Southampton who is  very good AND 100% reliable.

Re-scheduling can be very awkward... also , not having a UK mobile my preferred method of communication is e mails through the AW system ..these are always answered within a few minutes !!!

Offline Frenchie

Great girl-fantastic feedback -but £20 extra for OWO !!- might put her out of my price range .Probably like a lot of blokes it's the OWO that revs my engines ready for the rest of the punt !!!

Offline Frenchie

Offline Silver Birch

Great girl-fantastic feedback -but £20 extra for OWO !!- might put her out of my price range .Probably like a lot of blokes it's the OWO that revs my engines ready for the rest of the punt !!!

Cisco contacted me when I had concerns and his information was spot on.

Leticia is one of my all time favourite punts. Expensive but I don't regret a penny of it.

Offline Frenchie

E mailed her --no extra for OWO as long as you are clean.
Very friendly and prompt reply

Trying to book her for next week in Reading