Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weekends, Holidays with a WG - Have you?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Asking this after reading on another thread that "spending longer bookings, overnighters, weekends and holidays with WGs are probably more frequent than people realise"

I was very surprised to think bookings of this length might be fairly commonplace so I thought I would ask:

Who has had bookings overnight or longer, and how frequently?

To keep it on topic, please don't post about reasons why you WOULDN'T book an overnight/weekend/holiday. I can't contribute because 1½ hours is my longest.

vw

I have done one once per month this year, mainly with 2 regulars and one off the wall just put booking request in, 1 email from her to confirm and then met without ever speaking (Mad I know buts that's the way I like it) !

Another developing favourite is the over day which I have converted to last month, midday start check in to hotel, sex, lunch , more sex then out for evening meal 9pm then go separate ways.

Over day is the new favourite no tiredness, long enough to live all fantasies and no awkward sleeping on both sides.

Offline Cuntminion

Overnight would be no good for me as it would still just prob be an hour of sex but if I did one

Meal something exotic I haven't tried
Heavy metal concert someone good manson
Drinking till you pass out

Basically what I would do anyway

Offline jackthelad

I agree about the day overnights. It's the best way to spend with your favourite wg. Have been doing it with SBs for a while.

vw

Overnight would be no good for me as it would still just prob be an hour of sex but if I did one

Meal something exotic I haven't tried
Heavy metal concert someone good manson
Drinking till you pass out

Basically what I would do anyway
I thought having them rolling round on the floor in posh restaurants in stitches at your wonderful humour. Then walking them back to the hotel with your cat lead guiding them.

Offline Cuntminion

I thought having them rolling round on the floor in posh restaurants in stitches at your wonderful humour. Then walking them back to the hotel with your cat lead guiding them.

Do I detect sarcasm

I actually done the above with a girl I took out once a metal concert is probably the worst idea

I went down the front to get stuck in when I came back an hour later she had gone home passed off

No ideal day

Cat cafe
Dinner drinks
Awkward sex (they provide sex, I provide awkward )
Bottle of vodka , watch the notebook I start crying towards the end she tells me it's okay and only a film
Cuddle
More vodka
Pass out

I'm a soppy sod really

Offline smiths

Asking this after reading on another thread that "spending longer bookings, overnighters, weekends and holidays with WGs are probably more frequent than people realise"

I was very surprised to think bookings of this length might be fairly commonplace so I thought I would ask:

Who has had bookings overnight or longer, and how frequently?

To keep it on topic, please don't post about reasons why you WOULDN'T book an overnight/weekend/holiday. I can't contribute because 1½ hours is my longest.

Longest I have done is overday punts at parties, 8 hours spread over 10, so 1-11pm, great fun.

Marmite

I can't contribute because 1½ hours is my longest.

Well, I will take your 1½ hours and raise it to 6 weeks... (it seemed like a good idea at the time).

vw

Well, I will take your 1½ hours and raise it to 6 weeks... (it seemed like a good idea at the time).
6 weeks, you could write the world record review with that especially with some literature lessons from the mills and booners.  6 weeks OMG.

My next over day booked, Daisy Duke is picking me up in an undecided pub.  Hope she has air horns in her car !

Offline Silver Birch

OMFG! 6 weeks?  :drinks:

vw

OMFG! 6 weeks?  :drinks:
What would you call that a marriage or school summer holiday.  6 weeks would have had to pop out on a few secret punts during that !

Marmite

It was originally supposed to be two weeks but we had the opportunity to extend and we made the most off it.

I regard it as my equivalent of a GAP year.  I had marvellous time.

vw

It was originally supposed to be two weeks but we had the opportunity to extend and we made the most off it.

I regard it as my equivalent of a GAP year.  I had marvellous time.
Sounds like ,my sort of fun, especially the unplanned part that is me to a tee.

Offline BigLicks

I dunno about this, sex on tap on holiday sounds excellent but what about trying the local offerings! Probably depends on your destination. Wouldn't take a WG to Thailand that's for sure !

Marmite

Wouldn't take a WG to Thailand that's for sure !

Ooops! I took a thai girl to Thailand.  Coal to Newcastle?

Not quite, I had known her for a while and having a Thai on your side in the Los makes many things a lot more accessible than being a lone farang. 

mancpunter

went ravellling through cuba and mexico last year and bumbped into to quite a few WG's as you do :P

met a wg in tijuanna, only 18 and didnt seem the usual mexican wg. she whats app and all that when i left. i had a holiday around the yucatan this year so said if she wanted to come and be my tour guide i would pay for hotels. was a good 2 weeks, nearly got arrested and the cabanas were lots of fun ;) didnt really pay her for coming with me but she didnt put her hand in her pocket very often either. of course i get the i love you of her but its just the line of the ladies....

nice enough girl and was a real GFE if you know what i mean