Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two places at once  (Read 1153 times)

Offline sweetcheeks

Anyone answer this, was with a girl this afternoon in Scotland, I've just arrived home and looked at her AW profile and it says she is accessing from Italy. She is british by the way.

Offline Corus Boy

If they are accessing via a Proxy Server or maybe on a foreign Smartphone.

vw

On Tor its a different country for every session, but you can't come here !

Offline Cuntminion

I take it you have never watched quantum leap

spkmstr48

Or (God forbid!!!) she's not independent and her pimp is on holiday  :dash:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Naughty Natalie

I have a Irish mobile modem so always show accessing from Ireland, she may have one from Italy or as someone else said her mobile.

Offline Largs43

Maybe she's running her internet browser through a programme like Hola...

It's commonly used to disguise your whereabouts; for example Netflix or uTube can be run through it to get the unrestricted American shows!

Offline RedKettle

i saw a girl in sheffield, true yorkshire lass, who it said was accessing from France just minutes before she knocked on my door.

a_polite_gentleman

pking_paul

Phone has italian Sim or WG has a pimp who is away. Not many other options I can think of?

Offline sticko

cheap ISPs will route web traffic through wherever the bandwidth is cheapest (I think).  My old work phone used to show me anything online in Italian regularly, and this is what the IT guy told me.

vw

Every time you open Tor browser it puts you in a different country and ip.

This allows 1 person to manage 1000s of PG scam profiles without adultwork linking them.

I use tor in wetherspoons and mc donalds as it bypasses their filters and can log on to AW etc. Every time you go to AW its a different countries home page.