Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloebunny69 -Swinton  (Read 1275 times)

24 review(s) for Chloebunny69 (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline leg0man

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communications
No problem here, fired off a text and had my cock down her throat a couple of hours later.

Located in a terraced property on a main road in the centre of Swinton, a choice of front or rear entrances depending on how discreet you may wish to be, plenty of parking nearby. Inside its clean and tidy and fit for purpose.

Appearance
Chloe is in her mid 30s about 5'6" tall, small boobs with fantastic responsive bullet nipples and a great arse. Looks good with a great personality.  She was wearing a one-piece outfit and knee-high boots; the outfit was soon removed and the boots stayed on.

Action
I paid £70 in total for a wild non-stop 30mins of DFK, OWO deep throat, ball licking and sucking, rimming on me, oral on her, reverse cowgirl, squatting and bouncing on my cock, sex in mish with her legs on my shoulders all finished off with me face fucking her to completion with her head hanging back over the end of the bed!

Recommended
If you’re after a 30min session of frantic sucking, licking and fucking she is highly recommended, a word of warning though, you will need good stamina to keep up with her!

goldwing1

I`ve seen her a couple of times with her mate Angie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .
Well worth a try.

Offline samneil15

Still possibly the best deepthroat I've ever had.....