Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloebunny69 - Middleton  (Read 1635 times)

24 review(s) for Chloebunny69 (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Matty61

External Link/Members Only

My first punt with Chloe was abit an eye opener into what this milf is capable of! After handing over the money Chloe immediately stared getting my kit off and went straight for my shaft. Seconds later when I was as stiff as a board Chloe had her nails dug in my arse cheeks pulling her throat further and further down my shaft choking and gagging all the way! This girl has no gag reflex!

I could have let her carry on until the cows came home but Chloe suggested wrapping the shaft up and sitting on it! Not one to let a girl down she put the condom on with her mouth, before writing it some more and pushing me on the bed. Chloe did all the work in riding me me and moaning with lots of DFK. Not wanting to blow too early I flipped her off and tried return the oral favour she had paid me previous! A lot of tongue action and fingering inbewtwwen ensued before I had to get Chloe’s throat wrapped back around my shaft. I ordered her onto her knees and fucked her throat until I blew a a very mess load over her face to which she just smiled got up and gave a me a very wet kiss.

One of a kind

Offline Matty61

External Link/Members Only

After my first punt with Chloe and finding out what she is capable of I decided to test the waters abit and see how dirty she can be. After contactact her again we receded what we was goi g to do and she was more than happy to oblige. I only booked the 15 minutes as I knew that I would struggle to last that long with one of my scenarios about to be played out! Everything in the next part had all been arranged and was perfectly played out by Chloe!

Upon arrival Chloe answered the door wearing a pair of knee high leather boots, black tights with no knickers underneath and black stocking on her head covering her face with just a hole big enough for her mouth. We went straight to the bedroom with out a word said and Chloe threw me against the wall pulling my shorts down and taking me all the to the back of her throat straight away. With me against the wall and Chloe wedges between me and the bed she forced herself up and down my shaft whilst gagging and eyes watering and sounding like she was being chocked to death. Before a started to enjoy it to much I stood Chloe up admiring her big arse in them black tights smothering my face inbetween her cheeks. She pushed me onto the bed and sat on my face almost smothering me before letting me come up air. Ripping a little hole in her tights just big enough to see her sweet parts I started to give her a good licking with the favour being returned in the form of 69. To finish off I ordered Chloe back on her knees where the term “face fuck” really came into action before a messy facial all over her the stocking she wore on her head.

Exceptional

Online Davey Dykes

You already reviewed her less than an hour ago.

Offline antsz

Does the other girl still share the same flat with her ?

Online Bustydusty

Offline Matty61

You already reviewed her less than an hour ago.

As you can see at the top it says “after my first punt” it doesn’t state anywhere you can not review twice, the punts were on two separate occasions and completely different so why not?.

Appreciate the reviews were on the same day but I’ve only just started to leave reviews and have a bit of a back log to get through

Offline antsz

For some reason i cant get in touch with chole

Offline threechilliman

As you can see at the top it says “after my first punt” it doesn’t state anywhere you can not review twice, the punts were on two separate occasions and completely different so why not?.

Appreciate the reviews were on the same day but I’ve only just started to leave reviews and have a bit of a back log to get through

Adding to a previous review is correct if the two visits are within a year (I think) of each other.

Offline NigelF

The site rules state:
- Reviews
* Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome (or more) booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Interestingly there's also a new rule that's been added very recently:
* Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews.

The full rules can be seen here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0 (and they're linked at the bottom of every page on here)

Anyway, cheers for the reviews.

Adding to a previous review is correct if the two visits are within a year (I think) of each other.

I think he did try to post it as a separate review but admin merged the threads so it now appears just as a reply in this review thread. Nonetheless, it's definitely helpful that he posted an update even though it can't be a whole new review.

Offline threechilliman

I think he did try to post it as a separate review but admin merged the threads so it now appears just as a reply in this review thread. Nonetheless, it's definitely helpful that he posted an update even though it can't be a whole new review.

Ahh, I missed that bit. The comments make more sense now.