Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GloryholeGirly of Manchester  (Read 1371 times)

13 review(s) for GloryholeGirly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Easy booking on AW.  Phone coms to get to flat perfect. £140 / 60min.
Location: Close to Man Picc.  Very fit for purpose flat.  Good shower, good bedroom.
Looks:  AW says size 12. I'd say size 16.  With extra (unattractive) parts of her arse, middle and chin.  Too many pies.  Excellent big tits though.  American with sexy southern accent. MILF type not a 'girl'.
Service: So Mia meets me at the door with a sexy kiss.  Offered a shower.  She is a bit bigger than I had hoped.  Into the bedroom and clothes off and the signs of too many pies and not enough gym are greater.  Still she is a dirty cow and is all over little Dan in no time.  Quite good BJ.  Great play with her tits - I am not normally a tit man, but these brought back my inner teenage lust for big natural boobs.  Great DFK. She was encouraging rough play on her tits and seemed to like a few fingers fucking her pussy.

RO was good (but not perfect due to her big thighs).  We fucked in RCG - this was not great as she didn't really bounce up and down, just sort of rocked.   Mish and then doggy was better.

Had a nice chat while I recovered. Intelligent interesting American girl (~women).  Round 2 was a bit of a struggle for me as I was not attracted to her looks. I closed my eyes and enjoyed an even better blow job and eventually was ready for round 2.  This  was good with an extended pounding in her pussy.  Finished with a CIM BJ.

Positives: Boobs, BJ, open for dirty sex, good for a pounding, likeable woman.
Negatives: Misleading profile, too big for my tastes, fat arse, too big for sex in CG. 
These about balance so Neutral.

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the useful info - I won’t be seeing her
Won’t pay to fuck a fat woman but will take a blowjob only if it’s good AND cheap
(Maybe bianca in Bolton fits that bill)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:45:20 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline cueball

Welcome up north Dan... And sorry it didn't work out quite as well as you'd hoped.

Fair neutral and cheers for telling it how it is.... I'll not be following you to this one pal :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Moby Dick

Size is enough to put me off.
Much better options in NW at that price.