Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GloryHole Girly - Manchester  (Read 6352 times)

13 review(s) for GloryholeGirly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I found myself at a loose end whilst in Manchester on business recently, so scoured AW for ladies available that day with decent feedback.

I saw that GHG was available and offering the services I wanted, OWO and CIM, so after a very quick chat, made a meeting for later that morning.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Service - £85 for 30 mins on her special milking massage table.

The Girl - Looks and age are accurate with her profile, a really good looking lady with some nice curves, she was spotlessly clean and had made an effort to look her best.

The venue- a nice flat close to The station in Manchester City Centre, felt very discreet and safe.

The service- mimdblowing! After a brief chat and a shower before we started (my choice) i lay down on the massage table which has a hole cut out in the middle so that your cock dangles down below. After a brief massage GHG positioned herself under the table and proceeded to tease my cock with her hands and mouth. She alternated between fast and slow, sucking and wanking, really building me up for about 20minutes, then as I got closer to cumming she took me into her mouth and clamped onto me like a stain, sucking me for all of her worth until I was completely drained, I loved every second of it.

After a clean up and chat I was on  my way. There was no obvious clock watching and I didn’t feel rushed, this was a very sexy experience with a very sexy lady that I will definitely be doing again.

Offline standardpostage

Massage table sounds good :-)

Offline manfox

I've seen her and she is good but £85 for pretty much just a BJ is a bit steep.

I saw her for the gloryhole which I enjoyed and was vfm at £40

Offline nanga247

Was there no oppurtunity to touch her or kiss her.?

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I think there probably was an opportunity to kiss or touch, but I didn’t try as it wasn’t on my list of wants for the new.