Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: contradictory likes - will rim won't OWO  (Read 1336 times)

Offline socks

I know there's been threads before about some of the more extreme contradictions like doing bareback or hardsports but not other things. Often they appear to be down to laziness on the part of the provider/their pimp or that they don't care cos they are scams. But I was thinking about whether there were girls prepared to give a rimming but not do OWO - at discretion or not. I was amazed to see 245 offer this when I searched just now and lots of those profiles seem genuine. If I was a provider I'd be far more willing to suck a random bare cock than rim some strangers arsehole!

Offline NIK

I know there's been threads before about some of the more extreme contradictions like doing bareback or hardsports but not other things. Often they appear to be down to laziness on the part of the provider/their pimp or that they don't care cos they are scams. But I was thinking about whether there were girls prepared to give a rimming but not do OWO - at discretion or not. I was amazed to see 245 offer this when I searched just now and lots of those profiles seem genuine. If I was a provider I'd be far more willing to suck a random bare cock than rim some strangers arsehole!

I saw one in Manchester once who wouldn't receive oral but she would receive rimming.
Also a regular I used to see seemed to prefer being rimmed than having her pussy licked, although at least she allowed it.

Offline smiths

I view a WGs enjoys list as a merely a guide until i speak to them on the phone to seek confirmation that they actually offer what i require, which is the best i can do if i have no other feedback on a WG.

Some WGs or their pimps tick as many enjoys as they can as presumably they think it will attract more punters to them. As to genuine specific services that are on offer and those that arent that will obviously be an individual thing.

Tjkooker

Some seem to think they have morals and save things like reverse oral and owo for their "boyfriends" yet don't mind being manky cows with everything else. Usually EE girls.

SirFrank

I recall one in Bristol before I was a member here (she's no longer listed and was almost certainly a scam) who offered BB but on her profile she said no kissing as it was too personal. Go figure

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Some girls offer bareback but not unprotected sex, or unprotected sex but not bareback.  I think a lot of pimps of foreign girls just tick bareback without the girls knowing anything about it.  It must be rather frustrating for actual bareback-seekers trying to find someone who really does offer it!

Then there are those who tick "pregnant" while offering various unhygienic services, and apparently not actually being pregnant.  Those who are genuinely pregnant always make a big deal of it, showing pics of the bump and a running commentary about what stage they're at.  I assume that if a "pregnant" girl doesn't do this, nothing else on her list can be trusted, and I will look elsewhere.

Offline smiths

Some girls offer bareback but not unprotected sex, or unprotected sex but not bareback.  I think a lot of pimps of foreign girls just tick bareback without the girls knowing anything about it.  It must be rather frustrating for actual bareback-seekers trying to find someone who really does offer it!

Then there are those who tick "pregnant" while offering various unhygienic services, and apparently not actually being pregnant.  Those who are genuinely pregnant always make a big deal of it, showing pics of the bump and a running commentary about what stage they're at.  I assume that if a "pregnant" girl doesn't do this, nothing else on her list can be trusted, and I will look elsewhere.

Also after speaking to a number of EE WGs over the years some thought BB actually meant OWO. Always helps to learn the abbreviations and what they mean BEFOREHAND in my view.

Offline wristjob

I did wonder about the same thing - sticking my tongue up a random stranger's behind is about the last thing I'd do.

Also after speaking to a number of EE WGs over the years some thought BB actually meant OWO. Always helps to learn the abbreviations and what they mean BEFOREHAND in my view.

I did see one profile where BB was ticked but she went to pains to explain she meant OWO. I don't tend to see them now because I just filter out BB on my AW searches.

Offline updownandaround

I met a civilian girl last year and she was perfectly prepared (and enthusiastic) to drink my piss like her life depending on it, lick my feet clean (even between the toes) and who would lick my cum of a hotel toilet seat but she would not rim me.

Two years ago in New York I met another civilian girl, a very cute American girl of Korean extraction who loved to deep rim me but would not touch my feet.

Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I guess if you really don't like sucking a bare cock then offering rimming as a sweetener is a good idea if they enjoy doing it.

I know a few girls who love to receive rimming but hate getting RO as to them the clitoris becomes quite large and extended and quite painful after three or four guys a day are doing it to the point it is still uncomfortable the next day.  For who ever posted above about a girl who received rimming but not Ro and cannot remember who it was as had a long day.

As for offering services from different ends of the spectrum, we all have preferences and some may seem odd, as in will take anal but wont kiss, or will give rimming but doesn't kiss or happy to have things put inside her but wont allow fingers.  It is better they are honest about their likes (if they are) and to only give services they like to do than give a half hearted job at everything.  after all if they know they are about to do something they hate doing then even the stuff they enjoy will be half hearted as they know they have to do the thing they dislike.

Just be happy there is so much diversity so there is something for everyone