Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Half hour punts - getting stood up?  (Read 5311 times)

Offline wristjob

You're now talking nonsense just to try and support your weak analogy. This is not how a GPs works. It is not in the interest of the GP to double book patients. He gets paid a wage. It would suit him more to have patients not show up. Less work for the money. Also imagine if all the patients did show up, he'd be there till the following morning.

The reason you may wait is because patients do stay over the ten minutes and do talk about more than one issue. If you think you're late just think how late the GP is going home.

You also didn't specify GPs, you said doctors. To compare a doctor with a prossie is ludicrous.

:dash:

GPs, or more specifically GP surgeries,  get paid for how many patients they have on their books and the percentage of those patients whose problems are dealt with or referred up the ladder to the next guy. They also get paid for performing relevant tests so now everybody gets blood tests for everything. Google QOF. Perhaps an individual GP is paid on a salary basis, but the surgery won't earn money while nobody is being dealt with so they make sure that doesn't happen.

Any person whose job is essentially piece work is incentivised to not have downtime.

You cannot compare a doctor with a prossie. 

This thread is about  making a booking and the person not being available at that time - either cancelling you or making you wait. In that context I see a prossie as no different to a GP, a restaurant, a hairdresser etc. Probably the only real difference is WGs don't have waiting rooms and you don't always know their address so it's a lot easier to totally blank you if they gave your booking away.

Online threechilliman

Being an older geezer and fairly new to this punting lark - only around 3 years - I have never requested less than an hours booking, and yet have still been let down three or four times at least. Admittedly these were all fairly short notice phone bookings and not through any booking system.

I like variety but also enjoy returning to a girl I have enjoyed particularly good... err chemistry with. I was considering the shorter punt more as a taster to see if I liked the girl enough to return as maybe a regular. Anyone here recommend this as a cost effective method?

Depends. Yes it's cheaper, but you'll find it more rushed - which might lead to you not enjoying the punt as much for that reason. I only ever make hour bookings - tried to make a half hour last week which was what started this thread, but got let down an hour before. In some ways I'm now glad that happened now. Stick to what you enjoy....

Offline wristjob

I was considering the shorter punt more as a taster to see if I liked the girl enough to return as maybe a regular. Anyone here recommend this as a cost effective method?

A while back I mainly did hours and had a few bad bookings - so I started going asking for 30 minutes with the option to extend it to an hour. I haven't done it for a while but I can only remember one occasion where she couldn't and you can usually get a feel for it the first 5-10 minutes anyway. Can'r do any harm asking basically.

Offline tantric talents

A while back I mainly did hours and had a few bad bookings - so I started going asking for 30 minutes with the option to extend it to an hour. I haven't done it for a while but I can only remember one occasion where she couldn't and you can usually get a feel for it the first 5-10 minutes anyway. Can'r do any harm asking basically.

Thanks Wristjob, that's a great compromise idea and will give it shot soon with a few on my "warmlist".

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
GPs, or more specifically GP surgeries,  get paid for how many patients they have on their books and the percentage of those patients whose problems are dealt with or referred up the ladder to the next guy. They also get paid for performing relevant tests so now everybody gets blood tests for everything. Google QOF. Perhaps an individual GP is paid on a salary basis, but the surgery won't earn money while nobody is being dealt with so they make sure that doesn't happen.

Any person whose job is essentially piece work is incentivised to not have downtime.

This thread is about  making a booking and the person not being available at that time - either cancelling you or making you wait. In that context I see a prossie as no different to a GP, a restaurant, a hairdresser etc. Probably the only real difference is WGs don't have waiting rooms and you don't always know their address so it's a lot easier to totally blank you if they gave your booking away.

And vice versa, which means it can be a very unreliable game for both sides.

I've not been offered a blood test for the potential heartbeat strangeness I've been seen for. Have they missed a trick?

Offline Daffodil

So it's GP surgeries, not GPs then  :hi:

Regardless, you were comparing prossies to doctors. You realise not all doctors are GPs?

Now you're saying prossies are the same as any business that takes bookings?  :dash: When was the last time a restaurant pretended to you they were closed when you arrived because somebody else booked and promised to also have a dessert?