Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pet animals at a punt?  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady's photo on the right in the free gallery, the photo on the balcony shows a nasty looking hound in the picture. I recall more than one lady who, on my arrival, puts a barking dog into another room. And in other cases a cat wanders in at the wrong moment. I have walked a couple of times when faced with a dog in addition to a lady. I loathe dogs and am scared of most of them. They are unpredictable. I try and reassure them that I will not bite them but it does not work. A dog while punting I can do without. I do not want the dog to eat my boner, or to think I am attacking his mistress, as for the half hour I have paid her, she is my mistress.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:10:11 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

SirFrank

My favourite of all time was a giant rabbit at oral Hayley's gaff in Bristol. He was well looked after and arguably better looking than its owner

Offline threechilliman

My favourite of all time was a giant rabbit at oral Hayley's gaff in Bristol. He was well looked after and arguably better looking than its owner

Which did you fuck SirF??

cockneybstrd

I reckon at least one person has taken there dog with them on a punt.

So to the pro$$ie on here has anyone rocked up with a pet

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only

She has a small dog in a cage that looks right up your hoop as you are knocking one into Oana! Very disturbing but it didn't stop me from ramming her doggie!  :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I reckon at least one person has taken there dog with them on a punt.

So to the pro$$ie on here has anyone rocked up with a pet

Yep I had one last year who thought it would be ok to leave his dog in the car for two hours on a very hot day. Soon as he told me I ended the booking and told him his dog would be slowly cooking but he didn't see anything wrong with it as had cracked a window :dash: :dash:

Offline LanceVance

I once (or rather twice) saw a WG who had a pet cat and would talk about it in conversation. I never saw it myself, but there was no reason to think it wasn't being fed in another room as she said. 

Offline PuntingPete

I went on a punt in Bridgend once, & the girl had a rabbit in a cage in the room. The bloody thing not only stank but didn't stay still for the whole half hour, there was sawdust all over the floor of the room. Not a particularly good punt either, I couldn't wait to get home & have a shower  :vomit:

Siadwel

A girl I saw in Barnet last year had a fucking great Hound of The Baskervilles behind bars (or a cage, memory fading already) in a room I could see into from the kitchen on my way out. Luckily, that door was closed when I arrived. If I'd seen it before, I'd have had difficulties concentrating on the task in (her) hand.

Understandable, but still scary.

SirFrank

Which did you fuck SirF??

She doesn't fuck just sucks. I'd rather the rabbit to be honest although not for a BJ - not with those teeth. That would surely be the punting injury to end all punting injuries

mrfixit37

External Link/Members Only saw this girl the other day, lovely looking girl from Colombia but had a chihuahua dog which kept jumping on the bed  during the session. Bit of putting but didn't stop me.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I dont think animals should be in the working premises.  I know some work from home but then the room they use should be closed off to animals at all times.
How does someone who has no pets explain dog or cat hair all over their clothes when they go home?  or even worse cat scratches especially as they are the worst for becoming infected and needing very strong medication to treat
Some people also have allergies and we are not aware of that plus some are phobic about certain pets.

I am an animal lover and have many pets and would love to take one or two of my dogs to my work flat but I just don't agree with animals being in the work space.  Even if in another room they can become quite insecure if strangers are in the property and spend the whole time barking or howling.  I know one of my dogs would if I had it at work and another of mine would attack anyone they saw on top of me or what it perceived to be attacking me as in having sex.

Animals are also volatile creatures and even the best trained of dogs can suddenly feel its owner is in danger and attack the person they feel is causing that danger.

Offline wazzockchops

I've had girls put large dogs in pens or in anothet room. One had a little pug which kept scratching at the door but fortunately didn't manage to open it and sniff my arse while I was on the job.

grandmaster-ram-rod

amimals don't bother me, I love em all

Missfilan

I have a yorkie and wouldn't dream of having him around when I'm working. One of my regulars told me that the wg he saw before me had 5 cats and 3 of these were on the bed!  She spent a good portion of the time very distracted by them and what they were doing and he left as way before time. Pets should be kept completely separate imo and should not ever be e allowed in areas that are used by clients.

Offline myothernameis

I loathe dogs and am scared of most of them. They are unpredictable. I try and reassure them that I will not bite them but it does not work. A dog while punting I can do without. I do not want the dog to eat my boner, or to think I am attacking his mistress, as for the half hour I have paid her, she is my mistress.

Lucky you weren't doing it doggy style.......the dog might have thought, its my lucky day  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rochdull lad

When I was going through the worst stages of E.A.S. last year, I saw the WG at her home [not her working premises] on a couple of occasions.

The downside was that her dog, a small Staffie cross, was used to being on top of her duvet whenever her owner was underneath it.  It ain't half a passion-killer, I can tell you! :thumbsdown:

Offline CBPaul

I don't mind pets but hate it when they have access to the room of action, personally I think they should be kept out of that room and away from punters full stop - not everyone wants the beloved mog or mutt inflicted on them.

Plus they have a nasty habit of leaving fur behind and some smell pretty bad, possibly leads to very awkward questions on returning home.

richie

This ones not got a dog herself but she would like you to bring yours along. From her profile and FAQ's its pretty easy to guess that she's into some beasty action  :scare:

cockneybstrd

This ones not got a dog herself but she would like you to bring yours along. From her profile and FAQ's its pretty easy to guess that she's into some beasty action  :scare:

You say I can bring 'Rover' is that true (Rover is called Rex!!!) Steve xx   A. Hi Steve, Why should I tell a lie about Rex, of course you can bring him. And hopefully 'everyone' will leave relaxed & HAPPY Sue xxx

I was trying to eat my dinner but I dont feel hungry now  :vomit:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

The last FAQ makes it quite clear that if he brings his dog they will both leave with smiles on their faces :vomit: :vomit:
Wrong on so many levels

Offline MancSean

When Dee used to work in Hendon she had a chihuahua that she kept in another room. I love dogs so asked to see it after the punt a few times.
Different story I used to have a Tibetan terrier that slept with me. One night I brought a bird back and whilst she was on top of me he started licking her arse funny thing was she seemed to enjoy it and didn't push him off the bed. I got a Rottweiler and boxer now not sure if she would have been quite so keen

DaveMugabe

The last FAQ makes it quite clear that if he brings his dog they will both leave with smiles on their faces :vomit: :vomit:
Wrong on so many levels
I think (and hope) youre reading too much into this - she just might be a very thick person

DaveMugabe

When Dee used to work in Hendon she had a chihuahua that she kept in another room. I love dogs so asked to see it after the punt a few times.
Different story I used to have a Tibetan terrier that slept with me. One night I brought a bird back and whilst she was on top of me he started licking her arse funny thing was she seemed to enjoy it and didn't push him off the bed. I got a Rottweiler and boxer now not sure if she would have been quite so keen
Boak :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Tjkooker

A seriously hot young blonde in Edinburgh about 5 years ago. Had a one year old Staffie that just walked up looked at you turned around and went to sleep in its bed. Snoring and farting all the way through the punt. Didn't even flinch when said prossie yelped as I took her up the wrong un.

markwe

I've had cats/dogs at meets but the strangest was a collection of tropical pet spiders in containers in the bedroom. I wasn't bothered until she started to tell me everything she knew about spiders. I could have had more fun watching a puddle evaporate for an hour....