Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love for Sale with Rupert Everett - Channel 4  (Read 19779 times)

vorian

Yeah that bloke in soho, said he spent 150k in two years on Chinese massage girls!

That's a fuck load of handjobs. What's the going rate £50. That four a day every day for two years. :scare:

Offline Jerboa

That's a fuck load of handjobs. What's the going rate £50. That four a day every day for two years. :scare:

Yes exactly what I thought, he must of wasted a hell of a lot of cash, if we're to believe him.

domino131

I didn't think it was too bad, as per the first episode it tried to cram as many niches into an hour as possible and so the majority of us are only going to relate to a fraction of the episode.

To me the dom and the guy in Soho were particularly uninteresting - having a jiffy bag loaded with shit posted to me really doesn't appeal and I'm sure Soho Man appeared in one of the air head hosted programmes - only as a stand up comic rather than a millionaire businessman. Not one bit interested in the TV web cammer either.

A pity that one of segments I would relate to as a punter was another interview with a prossie - gave her a chance at self promotion. The guy we saw booking on AW was refreshing though and added to the (weak) attempt to dispel the view that the majority of prostitutes are trafficked into the country and are forced into the business.

The councilor was a prick though and it just had to come down to anger issues and a hated of females leading to the blokes using prossies.  I would have liked to have seen Rupert leading the counseling session, would have got far more out if it  :D

I did wonder if that was the same guy who appeared as a stand up in the BBC programme, but I don't think it was.

Agreed about the counsellor, didn't like him, and it felt to me that he was almost there because of his own issues rather to help other people.

Sienna_Bronze

I did wonder if that was the same guy who appeared as a stand up in the BBC programme, but I don't think it was.

It was the same guy as in the Billie Porter doc, he did say he was a stand up comic in that one though.

vorian

It was the same guy as in the Billie Porter doc, he did say he was a stand up comic in that one though.

At an average of four handjobs a day, for two years, I would be surprised if he could stand up at all.

Offline CBPaul

I thought so, at least I'm not starting to imagine things.

Offline CBPaul

At an average of four handjobs a day, for two years, I would be surprised if he could stand up at all.

Might be less than that V, he did go on about the secret code for getting extras, so if he's shagging them it might work out at 2 a day for 2 years. Still a hell of a bloody lot though.