Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elisha Day  (Read 2615 times)

12 review(s) for ElishaDay (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen Elisha a couple of times at her incall location just off Hagley rd, near the TGI Friday. Comms are good, I arranged the first booking via AW email and the second via text, no hassles either time.
The pics on her profile are accurate so decide for yourself whether she's your type physically. Personally I thought she was pretty sexy. Quite tall, which is fine with me but if you're strictly into petite girls you may find that off-putting. Very friendly and bubbly. The apartment is nice and I was offered a shower both times.
Can't comment on much of what's offered as I was just there for the facefucking service both times. This though is good - nice and deep with gagging, spitting, eye contact and CIM. She asked me not to pull her hair but is fine with you holding her head and taking control of proceedings that way.
A good, solid punt and one I'd recommend.

Offline willabe

Hmmmm I quite like the look of this lady.
Looks pretty from what i can tell, has good sized breasts and has a great likes list, especially Facefucking, CIM, and squirting.  Could be fun.  Would you say that she is a size 12, or bigger than that?

splodger69

gets expensive though when you add in the extras.. including cim  :timeout:

Offline Punterperson1971

I looked at her for a punt but there is something on here about room smelling of weed or something