Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sluttysamantha926 - New in Bristol, almost certainly fake  (Read 431 times)

Offline BogBog1

Been messaging this one having spotted her profile this morning. Looks like the profile is only a few days old. A smoking hot brunette Brit (apparently).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She asked for a deposit which would normally be an instant DELETE from me. But I was bored so thought I'd play along for a bit.

Asked for her address, which she gave me - 5 mins walk from my place (result). Then said I'd been scammed with the deposit thing before, so was wary. She replied and said 'sorry to hear that, but I really am genuine' (yeah right). So I replied and said "if you can give me some evidence that you're genuine, I might be OK with the deposit on this occasion", she replied, "Sure, I'd be happy to do that - what do you need?". I said, "well, a selfie to prove you're the girl in the pics would be a great start".

*DEAFENING SILENCE*.

I mean, I knew the reality all along, of course. I wonder, does anyone still fall for this bullshit?   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline dubs

Yeah, looks a bit TGTBT but she is verified and showing a number (which costs credits).

Also the pic is definitely taken in the UK and I can't find it on GIS or yandex

Offline BogBog1

UPDATE. She did send me a face pic. The AW pics are definitely photoshopped/airbrushed but I think it's her. Not sure what to do here - I'm obviously totally aginst deposits, but at the same time.... she's pretty hot. Hmm.

Offline joninbristol

Yeah, looks a bit TGTBT but she is verified and showing a number (which costs credits).

Also the pic is definitely taken in the UK and I can't find it on GIS or yandex

Agreed, she looks TGTBT. And find me a woman who doesn't know when she looks hot.

Personally, alarm bells are ringing for me too on this one. My suspicions here are that a) she's British, and they're rarely THAT cheap (crack whores aside), b) she's overselling herself and c) the going rate at present is around £160-£180 per hour and northwards. Why would someone who most blokes would find very attractive only be asking £130?
Oh yes, she's only just registered.
Yep.
No history.

Some women prey on men, knowing full well how hot they look. I used to know one very intelligent woman who confessed to me she used to challenge her friend / housemate over how many men's phone numbers she could gather in an evening, just by wearing heels, and a very short red dress with her tits half hanging out. She was no looker, and a rough as fuck Geordie, but her hit rate was phenomenal. Came across as totally legit, but a total gold digger. Thankfully most decent women don't act like this, but the small percentage that do will trawl for any bloke horny enough to take their bait.

Likewise, veri's and a number showing mean nothing. Don't take them into account on AW. Scammers will frequently invest a little of their previously ill gotten thievery to gain your trust, knowing that you know this. They're VERY good at putting themselves in the position of their target, at seeing themselves as you see them.
This is how all con men and con women work - draw you in, gain your confidence that they're for real, some investment in it for them, then BAMMM!- sting you.

Here's an example from yesterday, also verified and a full profile: External Link/Members Only
She has pulled a £40 deposit no-turn-up trick on at least two guys on here, one in Bristol, so there's probably more we're not aware of.
Have a search for her on here using her profile number to see how they work.

Personally, I'd as her why she needs a deposit when you're so close - just give her a bell and ask if she's free, or get her to call you. Bingo.
Step back from the push-up bra, re-engage senses.... :wacko:
:hi:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:34:40 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

BTW if she refuses knowing you're so close, my suspicions are confirmed.
If not, I'll happily admit I got this one wrong.
:cool:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:39:13 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Offline Fuzzyduck

UPDATE. She did send me a face pic. The AW pics are definitely photoshopped/airbrushed but I think it's her. Not sure what to do here - I'm obviously totally aginst deposits, but at the same time.... she's pretty hot. Hmm.

All that really shows is that she isn't the one handling the calls.
If she's new and real, she'll be looking to get business rather than put up barriers with a deposit. Don't do it.
Of course, part of me is quietly hoping you do go ahead, to hear how it turns out :D

Offline joninbristol

All that really shows is that she isn't the one handling the calls.
If she's new and real, she'll be looking to get business rather than put up barriers with a deposit. Don't do it.
Of course, part of me is quietly hoping you do go ahead, to hear how it turns out :D
:lol:

Offline dubs

Yeah me too  :D

If you have decent AW feedback, there's absolutely no valid reason for a deposit.

Offline joninbristol

Yeah me too  :D

If you have decent AW feedback, there's absolutely no valid reason for a deposit.
Agreed, and all the more so given their proximity. If he doesn't turn up within ten minutes and someone else is looking to meet, they take priority, he pops back later if she lets him. Simple, no business lost.
She can't be concerned that he'll make up some story about his car not working or the train running late when he's that close!
Makes zero sense.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 02:43:04 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

Agreed, and all the more so given their proximity. If he doesn't turn up within ten minutes and someone else is looking to meet, they take priority, he pops back later if she lets him. Simple, no business lost.
She can't be concerned that he'll make up some story about his car not working or the train running late when he's that close!
Makes zero sense.

UPDATE #2:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303446.msg3175214#new
She's tried it again, deposit dropped in at the last minute once everything's arranged. Profile has disappeared and re-appeared.
Something definitely suspect about this one.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:52:45 am by joninbristol »

Offline BogBog1

Cheers all - yeah, a clear and present scammer. I will be avoiding and imagine you all will be too!

Offline Dashing

.... b) she's overselling herself ....

'CUMSLUT squirter on demand' :lol:

Have noticed a claim to squirting on a fair few deposit scam profiles.