Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Roms  (Read 448 times)

Offline lamboman

There's some damn fine looking Romanian girls in town,feel I should at least try a Romanian at some point even if it's a fuck up.
Would the chances of seeing a decent one be 50/50 or nearer 25/75%?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bdyno

Nearer 10/90.

There are good ones out there, but they're the exception rather than the rule.  Obviously check here for reviews, but I've found a couple of things that help identify potential.

1 - Long term locations or regular touring slots.  This indicates return business which has to be a good thing.
2 - Regularly updated pictures which aren't professionally taken and where they look like they're actually enjoying themselves.
3 - Profiles & Phone numbers which aren't recycled from other girls.

None are guaranteed obviously, but I've found a couple of decent ones in the past using that as a guide.

Offline Coriniumstud

There’s a few in Swindon that I’m tempted by, but so many roms receive but reviews

Offline lamboman

Nearer 10/90.

There are good ones out there, but they're the exception rather than the rule.  Obviously check here for reviews, but I've found a couple of things that help identify potential.

1 - Long term locations or regular touring slots.  This indicates return business which has to be a good thing.
2 - Regularly updated pictures which aren't professionally taken and where they look like they're actually enjoying themselves.
3 - Profiles & Phone numbers which aren't recycled from other girls.

None are guaranteed obviously, but I've found a couple of decent ones in the past using that as a guide.

:hi:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HappyHarryIV

I think I have had better luck with Roms over Poles - my biggest worry about them is Sergei or them being trafficked. I agree with the poster about using ones that have been around for a while or are back somewhat regular.

Offline Markc

There’s a Morgan and Amanda working in Cheltenham today. Anyone seen them?
Really fancy a punt today but can’t decide who to see?