Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weymouth - Shelly  (Read 816 times)

Offline JamMasta

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully should be meeting the above this weekend for a brief incall to release some long overdue spaff. Called and arranged, just wondering if anyone has met her at all. I video chatted with her awhile back and she seems a naughty one.

Offline wayoutnow

Noticed her profile pop up a few weeks ago, gave it a miss as she stated bareback was on offer, contacted asking her and she stated yes for an extra £20,

Offline JamMasta

Did she really! Mate thank you for the heads up, that's swerve from me then. Was scheduled to meet her but I think I'll call and say somethings come up.

Good looking out.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Did she really! Mate thank you for the heads up, that's swerve from me then. Was scheduled to meet her but I think I'll call and say somethings come up.

Good looking out.

That's a shame, was hoping you'd be able to TOFTT :).

Looked at the profile a few times.

Nice looking pair of puppies but she seems quite chunky and has a butch face too.

Offline scutty brown

"of TheLondonGems_"
i.e. she's a webcammer

I doubt if you'd ever see her

Offline JamMasta

"of TheLondonGems_"
i.e. she's a webcammer

I doubt if you'd ever see her

Yeah she's a cam girl and I cammed with her a few times. She passed her number to me via DM and offered an incall.

Offline joninbristol

That's a shame, was hoping you'd be able to TOFTT :).

Looked at the profile a few times.

Nice looking pair of puppies but she seems quite chunky and has a butch face too.
Straight out of EastEnders ! :lol:
Flipping heck, seriously mate, if that was a Thai girl, there'd be a dozen or more on here screaming that "she" was a bloke without any question !

Offline JamMasta

Yeah I know but for 65 to pump and dump on her face I'd have taken that.

Offline inalco

Her feedback is hidden too.   :scare:

Bareback no longer showing on her profile...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:09:33 am by inalco »