Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse field reports  (Read 624 times)

Offline socks

Having knocked out a few field reports recently I was thinking about how these are useful to other punters in working out how to get the best service from WGs. For some random reason I then got to thinking how similar or different would her account be and realised that confessing that was an admittance of being fluffy, so packed it in and decided to keep it to myself.

But then I wondered what about if the prossies wrote about the goings on in such a way as to help others deliver me just the sort of action I like - rather than complain about not being easy enough for the £100+ per hour I was paying them. For example stuff like "he really seemed to like it when I ran my finger over his arsehole while we were in 69" or "when I told him to fuck me harder just as he was about to cum he went all floppy so keep it quiet" or "don't bother putting on 3 layers of make up or silky negligee because he likes jeans and t-shirt and the just up look" etc. No one's going to do it and even if they did I doubt many would take any notice but I'd find that interesting to read about myself.

I think I've probably got too much time on my hands  :crazy:

Offline AnthG

The problem with reverse field reports is the girl is going to say she did everything perfect. If she knows something she is doing is wrong and offputting she wouldn't do it during the booking.

Plus if she wrote things she did wrong it could affect her business so she is going to make her sound like she is some kind of sex queen.

The failures in AWs review system shows exactly what will also happen with the reverse FRs. You give the girl a positive review, you get a positive back saying he was a perfect gent etc.

You give a negative, you get a negative back saying you were dirty and smelly and thats the reason it was poor without fail.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline socks

The problem with reverse field reports is the girl is going to say she did everything perfect. If she knows something she is doing is wrong and offputting she wouldn't do it during the booking.

Plus if she wrote things she did wrong it could affect her business so she is going to make her sound like she is some kind of sex queen.

The failures in AWs review system shows exactly what will also happen with the reverse FRs. You give the girl a positive review, you get a positive back saying he was a perfect gent etc.

You give a negative, you get a negative back saying you were dirty and smelly and thats the reason it was poor without fail.
I know, doesn't stop me being curious though. If I was whoring it wouldn't be in my interest either to tell others what stuff really gets any given client going cos it's gifting tips to the opposition!