Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Bareback" vs. "Unprotected Sex" in AdultWork preferences  (Read 3244 times)

Offline shagbambi

I was doing a search on AW and noticed on AW there is a box for "Bareback" and a box for "Unprotected sex" in the preferences section. 

A link for a WG that does not bareback but likes unprotected sex is below,

External Link/Members Only

What's the difference? I know it sounds stupid because to me they seem one and the same.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I think it's often the case that they have ticked the box by mistake.

Offline shagbambi

I considered that or that OWO/CIM was perceived as unprotected sex.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Or they don't know what it means because English is not the first language.

From time to time you see 'swallow' where there is not OWO or CIM.

Offline CBPaul

I'd assume it all means sex without and make my decision from there.

Some foreign prossies don't seem to know what bareback entails though whereas for others Sergei probably lost concentration when creating his 50th profile of the day.

Offline smiths

I was doing a search on AW and noticed on AW there is a box for "Bareback" and a box for "Unprotected sex" in the preferences section. 

A link for a WG that does not bareback but likes unprotected sex is below,

External Link/Members Only

What's the difference? I know it sounds stupid because to me they seem one and the same.

They are the same thing. What i do know from talking to some EE WGs and reading forums is some thought BB means OWO. IMO a WG or her pimp should learn the abbreviations BEFORE posting a profile up but of course a reason Sergei is Sergei could be he isnt smart enough to get as much money any other way, so his lack of English and brains accounts for it, or the WGs if really an Indie.

Irrespective of whether the WG thinks BB is OWO i avoid such WGs if i see BB and/or unprotected sex on a profile.

The President

Some WGs assume Femdoms are 'unprotected'.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for clarifying things guys, was a little confused!

LL

From time to time you see 'swallow' where there is not OWO or CIM.
There's a simple explanation for this discrepancy on a girl's "likes" list.  She has a keen interest in ornithology  :hi:

Offline punk

They are the same thing. What i do know from talking to some EE WGs and reading forums is some thought BB means OWO. IMO a WG or her pimp should learn the abbreviations BEFORE posting a profile up but of course a reason Sergei is Sergei could be he isnt smart enough to get as much money any other way, so his lack of English and brains accounts for it, or the WGs if really an Indie.

Irrespective of whether the WG thinks BB is OWO i avoid such WGs if i see BB and/or unprotected sex on a profile.

Yep and some thing unprotected sex means blow job with out condom, so they tick, owo,cim and unprotected  sex, though with some WG'S it should read unproductive sex

Offline smiths

Yep and some thing unprotected sex means blow job with out condom, so they tick, owo,cim and unprotected  sex, though with some WG'S it should read unproductive sex

Plus some WGs or their pimps tick every enjoys they can in the hope it will attract more punters to them. For example Sybian and machine sex, how many EE WGs are likely to have one of them i wonder, not a lot in my view.

Offline punk

Plus some WGs or their pimps tick every enjoys they can in the hope it will attract more punters to them. For example Sybian and machine sex, how many EE WGs are likely to have one of them i wonder, not a lot in my view.

Too true back when i started four years ago, i asked a WG where the sybian and machine sex was as i saw this as an interesting addition to and  put a bit of spice into the session and try some thing different, any way the reply was:

Blank stare and "I no have, how long you like  stay"

Offline Metal Geek

North America refer to OWO as BBBJ, bareback blow job, so some girls could legitimately claim it was a mistake - but I doubt that's often the case. However to get back to the question, why do AW give you the option to select BB and Unprotected sex? If there's any fear of confusion just go with the latter. I generally assume if either are ticked then it's most likely a scam.

richie

North America refer to OWO as BBBJ, bareback blow job, so some girls could legitimately claim it was a mistake - but I doubt that's often the case. However to get back to the question, why do AW give you the option to select BB and Unprotected sex? If there's any fear of confusion just go with the latter. I generally assume if either are ticked then it's most likely a scam.

There was a WG in rugby that used to offer bbbj'a as a £30 special, brilliant service, sadly now retired  :(

As for unprotected sex it can also mean sex without alternative birth control, some people have an odd fantasy of knocking a bird up and this caters for it. So yes it means bb but also no other contraceptive use  :thumbsdown: :crazy: