Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Refusing Shower offer BIG MISTAKE!!  (Read 10442 times)

Rochdull lad

I've always had a shower just before leaving home but, as a journey to either of my Regulars involves a minimum of 1 1/2 hours on public transport, I always ask, "Can I just go and wash my bits?" just before we got into the bedroom.

Missfilan

I usually say something along the lines of, "are you freshly showered or would you like to use mine?" If it was just before they came out then I am fine with that. If their idea of freshly showered was very different to my own then I would ask them if they would like to freshen up but would never demand it unless they were smelly or seemed unclean. If they come straight from work then they will always have to shower.

I love oral but I am super sensitive to tastes and smells that most people don't notice. It's not something I can help but this is made clear on my profile and I do let them know on the phone in advance. I don't want cleanliness to interfere with the quality of service and level of enthusiasm that I am able to provide and find that almost everyone is respectful of this.

If a shower is expected then this should be conveyed on the profile as how and when the message is delivered makes all the difference IMO.

pierrot

I never as a rule punt midweek when Im just to busy from work, but weekends mean I can get really well showered freshly shaved etc.
it wouldnt be a deal breaker though to make the woman happy by getting a quick scrub in her shower.
Back in the old days in Blackpool pre internet there used to be a bird called Cindy I saw regularly, she always insisted on personally washing your tackle in her handbasin before things could begin.

Missfilan

In the hand basin? Classy bird lol

Rochdull lad

In the hand basin? Classy bird lol

Hey, don't knock my home town!!  Never punted there, but just don't knock my home town!! ;) ;)

Missfilan

Hey, don't knock my home town!!  Never punted there, but just don't knock my home town!! ;) ;)

Hey if it helps, I'm sure there is one in every town  :angelgirl:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love it when a lady uses warm water and soap on mister happy, I find it erotic and if offered a shower and need it, I ask for this occasionally.

Offline smiths

Hate hate hate incalls to wg places, I think its a control thing but most importantly it because of the shower offer  :dash:

Refusing the offer to shower always seems abit rude and the look of contempt on the wg face spoils the mood. I am always 110% clean, before i see a wg i make sure i have a shower, cologne, brush teeth and even hold in any piss and bowel movements, the whole nine yards plus extra, and when they offer me a shower i decline because
1. i am already clean,
2. it would ruin my look and make me go all dry,
3. some wg's bathroom are disgusting and i dont even want to imagine how many punters have used their towel.

Recently i declined a shower offer stating i have showered a few moments ago, she was fuming went in to a rage of how sweat can accumulate quite fast blah blah blah. She pulled out baby wipes and started to vigorously wipe my dick and boy was she rough. Took me a while to get hard as she pissed me off, she was a scruffy bitch and had ashy cigarette breath (EE agency girl of course).

Any one have this sort of experience, it made me think twice the next time im offer to take a shower, i am afraid to say no :(.

I ONLY do Incalls to WGs premises, much easier to walk if necessary. I usually have a 2-3 minute shower, i would of showered no more than an hour before at home and i drive to my punts so wont be sweaty. Ideally the WG is also naked outside the cublicle revving my engine. I dont find this a big problem, or indeed a small problem personally.

I would of been off if a WG started all that shit with me getting in a rage, not something i wish to see and any lust i had had for her would of gone, i would then leave and go to my plan B option, usually a regular.

Toshiba

I always am pristeen before a punt and i now will only ever have the first girls booking of the day for 2 reasons, more chance of her smelling fresh and the towels should be fresh too.

Obviously no gaurantee but ive never suffered yet with a narky request to shower

Offline Jimmyredcab

I always am pristeen before a punt and i now will only ever have the first girls booking of the day for 2 reasons, more chance of her smelling fresh and the towels should be fresh too.

Obviously no gaurantee but ive never suffered yet with a narky request to shower

Same here, and that is over a period of 30+ years.    :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

More than once on a punt early in the day I have sat on the bog for a couple of minutes while the shower ran, washed my hands and mister happy and maybe slapped on my deodorant. I like baths and hate showers and have a bath each morning.

Obviously if weather hot and I have sweated I should have to comply.