Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexpot14  (Read 791 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

I was in Manchester over the weekend for work and decided to try a sauna, but on searching aduktwork,  I discovered this little beauty.

Good comms, only 5 mins from my hotel. I was greeted at the door by this gorgeous older woman who started by asking if I was really 25? I told her I didn't have id but assured her that was my age... I'm a wee teeny tiny bit younger. She was wearing nice black undies under a robe.
So we discussed what I wanted, basically a good hard shag followed by a sticky facial. Ok then she said and ordered me to strip.

Really gorgeous woman, great shape, clearly a gym bunny which is awesome in older ladies. She gave me a good blowjob uncovered and sex was missionary for 10 mins and then barely 5 in doggy. Hot as fuck!!!!

Got her on her knees to slobber my balls whilst I built up a head of steam and..... explosion, all over her face and hair. It was amazing. She was very friendly, just the right balance between dirty and strict. Wasn't really into the kissing, I like to really kiss the sexy ones. But overall an excellent punt. £70 is good value for this kind of service.

Also, in conversation after,she admitted she was slightly over fifty when I told her I prefer to bang 50 + ladies but I'd forgive her her "youth' seeing as she was such a good ride. She may have only said that for my benefit. Also, a very sexy face, big lips. Good little hoar that, wish we had more like her up here. So just doing this review to brag more than anything. Hahaha

Highly recommended