Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outfits/unifroms  (Read 888 times)

NowAndAgain

I'm new to this site. I've done a couple of punts before but neither time was that impressed. Does anyone know a good WG in the Bristol area who likes dressing in different outfits/uniforms. I'm not necessarily fussed about role play - I just go crazy with girls in sexy nurse outfits, school girl clothes, Halloween etc.

Also, there are lot of entries on AW list uniforms, but it's not clear whether they have their own or you need to take.

Cheers

bristolqwerty

Ticked uniforms & role play/fantasy on AW and this  profile caught my eye.
REBECCA STYLES
External Link/Members Only
Southwest-elite
There are some - comments about this lady on a thread on here.  I have spoken to her a few times on the phone and she was very approachable and down to earth / stunningly sexy voice.  I think she gets lots of nuisance calls but as I was genuine we got on well.  Sadly never arranged a meeting due to work.  Her old beam profile had lots of uniforms, definitely a really attractive lady who would look gorgeous in any uniform.  Hoping to book this summer.
Nurse uniform / young Asian girl on to do list too  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:54:57 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Naughty slut soph is great for all dressing up and role play

bristolqwerty

"I just go crazy with girls in sexy nurse outfits, school girl clothes, Halloween etc."  :D
Not sure about the Halloween one though unless it was Velma from Scooby Doo.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:05:27 pm by bristolqwerty »

NowAndAgain

Not sure about the Halloween one though unless it was Velma from Scooby Doo.

Velma will do  :D

bristolqwerty

More like Scooby Dooby Dooooo.  We have this gorgeous GraciexXx down here who loves dressing up, geeky student with glasses aka Velma would be superb or sexy secretary.
GraciexXx

NowAndAgain

I'm quite keen on Rebecca. Gracie looks fun too. What do people think is the best way to get up-to-date reviews? Just by copying the unique no. into the UKP search. That seems to return discussion post rather than reviews.

bristolqwerty

I always use their unique numbers, if someone has something to say, review or comment it will be there and has saved me wasting my money many times. Am not an expert but some names and profiles can change, whereas the numbers don't tend to.  Someone will put me right if I am wrong.  :thumbsup: