Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippspres15 Leicester  (Read 2010 times)

8 review(s) for IsabellaBritish (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think negative is a little harsh since her profile is pretty accurate and she was charging £70 for the hour.

Good comms and she was available at short notice.

The photos, as has been mentioned, are deceptively flattering. She says she used to have a profile with over 200 positive feedback ratings, most likely the photos are from her earlier glory days. Her profile states she is 5’7 and 11 ½ stone, what it doesn’t tell you is she carries most of the extra weight around the middle. The only clothing she would get into at size 12 would be a crop top.

The positives: she does a decent massage (one of the reasons I didn’t walk was that prospect). She is not unattractive facially and she does provide the services on her profile.

I visited her at her home which could do with a bit of TLC. The punt started with the massage before turning over for the main event. She didn’t appear to be too eager to kiss and neither was I. She asked what I liked whilst stroking the little fella and before long she was doing some very nice OWO, fairly vanilla, alternating between sucking, licking and stroking.

Following the oral session we moved on for a bit of doggie, definitely a better view. She stretched forward so her tits were on the mattress and unavailable. I tried to reach around to play with her clit but my arms weren’t long enough so stroked her arse cheeks while enjoying the view, the highlight of the punt.

Whilst gently poking away she is talking shite the other end saying what a big cock I have and how wet she is, very flattering. After about five minutes she asks me to stop because her back is starting to ache so we switch to missionary, where she says she is getting sore (so much for getting wet and the rest of the bullshit!).

What tips it into negative was the bit after coming. No wipes so off she trots to the bathroom to return with a roll of bog paper which she dropped on the bed next to me. I peeled off the condom and wrapped it up for her while she gave the room a quick spray ready for the next punter.

From leaving the car to returning was just under 40 minutes. It wasn’t entirely a waste of £70, I have had worse experiences but I wouldn’t want to repeat it. Maybe when she is touring she is a little more organised with the post coital part and for those who prefer a fuller figure, a good massage from a pleasant woman and the other services on offer then she may be worth a punt.

Offline leicesterboy

Gosh, I wish I read this before I went to meet her this week.

You have described my punt almost word for word, apart from she decided she wasnt doing OWO even though profile says it and was agreed beforehand.

I most remember to always look here first.

Timmy2

Do a negative review then matey

Raddy
She was on my HL until the above neg came in

Offline Owwhatanight

A British Wg performing like an EE girl very stupid  :thumbsdown:

splodger69

Raddy, you had a lucky escape.... OPs experience was similar to my own... even down to her passing me hotel bog-roll  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :dash:

Do a negative review then matey

Raddy
She was on my HL until the above neg came in

Timmy2

I nearly saw her as she was advertising for someone to be her master.... she wanted to be submissive.. which I found an interesting approach. Surprisingly some of the things I wanted her to do she got frighten of a and said no, but she was up for most things.. perhaps I should have gone and Raddy(ed) her. Yes glad we never got together
She left a unblured pic on her profile and she looked quite pretty, but it was from a few years ago..I still have it some where I think

I was a bit extreme in those early days ...he he  :crazy:

Raddy

leicesterdude

Thanks for the review. Been tempted a few times, but will not visit now.

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: Thanks amigo, off my HL now...