Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Decent Indian'/Pakistani Cougars in MCR  (Read 984 times)

Offline SexnLust17

Hi guys hope everyone had a good weekend... I Need some help I want to see a indian or Pakistani WG for a punt in MCR or even Leeds and Bradford... I had Afreen in MCR about 18 months ago I have wanted to see India from Infinity too but I am staying away from parlours for few months anyone has any suggestions on Indian or Pakistani cougar please

Cheers Enjoy the reopening or parlours and Pubs gents

Offline blueboy85

There's a mature Indian woman in Rochdale. Name on Adultwork is curvy Indian princess. Sorry don't know how to do a link.

Offline BaldEagle

I had this one in summer 2019 (report left). From the looks of her profile she may not be working currently (last login 5 April and no prices). She is probably in her early thirties but a nice punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline blueboy85

There's a mature Indian woman in Rochdale. Name on Adultwork is curvy Indian princess. Sorry don't know how to do a link.

To find her you'd have to type it like so Curvy_IndianPrincess I've got her phone number and PM it to you if you like.

Offline SexnLust17

Hi pal how do you pm on here am still new and I would deffo give her a go this week

Offline blueboy85

Hi pal how do you pm on here am still new and I would deffo give her a go this week

Sent you the number mate

Offline Goldfinch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SexnLust17

Cheers Goldfinch I got her details but il give her a miss not my cup of tea lol

Thanks

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers Goldfinch I got her details but il give her a miss not my cup of tea lol

Thanks
:thumbsup: