Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Receptionist watching for an extra tenner  (Read 4900 times)

Offline marcius2018

I remember a few places that did this, but now shut (permanently)!

Anyone aware of places that may still provide such a service, when things re-start?

Offline Cent

Jordan receptionist at Sheridan’s

Online SmoothieNeil

Under the old name Suzanne's of Leigh often had tbe odd receptionist who would join for a tenner, Sylvia was one who'd even get her tits out even though she was over 60 but loved a good suck on them and would even stay and watch me cum over the girl i was with.

Offline marcius2018

Under the old name Suzanne's of Leigh often had tbe odd receptionist who would join for a tenner, Sylvia was one who'd even get her tits out even though she was over 60 but loved a good suck on them and would even stay and watch me cum over the girl i was with.

Is it still there, but under a different name and if so, is it likely to re-open, do you think?

Offline Grey Eric

Try the receptionist at KSG in Old Trafford.

Offline blueboy85

I always got Lisa in Sheridans to come in and get her huge tits out for a tenner when she was on reception and Jordan once as well who stuck her tongue down my throat. Happy days!

Offline Grey Eric

In Sheridans it is easy. Just leave the door open and everyone looks in. In particular Nicola.

Offline bbois77

Nicola isn't about as much these days, I think Jordan is the receptionist to ask, but yeah leave door open, all passing will enjoy a show :hi:

Offline spankypaul

I remember a few places that did this, but now shut (permanently)!

Anyone aware of places that may still provide such a service, when things re-start?

Temptations in Newton le Willows, there are a few there who will watch and more if you get the right one, tend to be older women in there

Offline Adig

Temptations in Newton le Willows, there are a few there who will watch and more if you get the right one, tend to be older women in there

It was the same at Le Chic in Ashton, think they were the same owners. Most of the girls took in turns to do reception and would join in for the last 10 minutes for a tenner. Those were good days.

Offline markballoon

I remember the big titted blonde receptionist at Fingertips whilst I was with Chelsea.  Came in let me suck her tits then wanked me all over Chelsea.

Offline dazza69

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
What does Jordan look like? only been to Sheridans once a year or so ago and never got any of the names of the 2 girls there, also the receptionist never said who she was. Cheers Daz

Offline Woblybobsdog

What does Jordan look like? only been to Sheridans once a year or so ago and never got any of the names of the 2 girls there, also the receptionist never said who she was. Cheers Daz

Larger dark haired lady.
Always seemed a good laugh
Been in the game for ages so probably unshockable

Offline fbarge

wot about the one at cloud9 angels

Offline Jayj

Probably leave the front door open at Sheridans if you asked let those mechanics who are always standing around opposite watch 😂

Offline yoona

In Sheridans it is easy. Just leave the door open and everyone looks in. In particular Nicola.

i would love to see nicolas tits

Offline blueboy85

i would love to see nicolas tits

I've seen them, she showed me after she'd had a boob job!

Offline Nwlad

I got offred this at angel Lodge in Liverpool just before lockdown

Offline Woblybobsdog

Me too. Dont think she does that now though.
She did brag of her fella being back and taking " a huge black cock up the shitter "
So i think she doesnt flash now shes got a fella

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Galaxy, Elmsmere Road, East Didsbury, some years ago but I had quite a few meets with receptionist involved in various ways.

Offline marcius2018

Did you take up the offer?

Offline Blue Moon

Me too. She let me have a feel too.    Bm

Offline blueboy85

Me too. Dont think she does that now though.
She did brag of her fella being back and taking " a huge black cock up the shitter "

So i think she doesnt flash now shes got a fella

I wouldn't mind putting my cock up Nicola's arse!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:47:04 pm by blueboy85 »

Offline threechilliman

I wouldn't mind putting my cock up Nicola's arse!

I think that goes for a few of us!

Offline spiralnotebook

I’ve said this before but at a now defunct knocking shop in Crewe I was mid punt when the maid stuck her head around the door and asked if I’d like her to watch for £15, I said no but it’s £15 if you’d like to watch.  :D

Offline marcius2018

Found this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146988.msg1613962#msg1613962
which implies that more than just watching was available...sounds interesting!

Offline pegman8

Several years ago I went to a parlour in Levenshulme. Can't remember the name but it was on Broom Lane.
Chose a lady and the receptionist asked me if I would like her to come and watch with her tits out for the last 10 minutes, for £10.
I said ok.
 When she arrived I still had the bone buried in doggy. She stood at the side of the bed and got her huge knockers out. Looked good.
I pulled out and whipped the rubber off and the receptionist ended up wanking me into the lady's face while I fondled the receptions tits. Felt bloody brilliant. Came a good load.

Offline marcius2018

Several years ago I went to a parlour in Levenshulme. Can't remember the name but it was on Broom Lane.
Chose a lady and the receptionist asked me if I would like her to come and watch with her tits out for the last 10 minutes, for £10.
I said ok.
 When she arrived I still had the bone buried in doggy. She stood at the side of the bed and got her huge knockers out. Looked good.
I pulled out and whipped the rubber off and the receptionist ended up wanking me into the lady's face while I fondled the receptions tits. Felt bloody brilliant. Came a good load.

That is precisely the type of service I was wondering about!

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nwlad

Did you take up the offer?

No I didn't it was only like my second punt and the receptionist wasn't nice lol

Offline Nwlad

Found this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146988.msg1613962#msg1613962
which implies that more than just watching was available...sounds interesting!
Ye I'd read this in the past its 45 now and 10 for owo some of the girls do dues aswell

Offline marcius2018

Ye I'd read this in the past its 45 now and 10 for owo some of the girls do dues aswell

So she was probably a bona fide receptionist, rather than another WG doing reception that day.....precisely what I want! ;)

Offline Fastlad40

It was the same at Le Chic in Ashton, think they were the same owners. Most of the girls took in turns to do reception and would join in for the last 10 minutes for a tenner. Those were good days.

I remember it so well I had fun after hours with Lynda the owner’s mother she was old but loved the action.