Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New one : Dommiplay332021 - Danielle in Sale  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Bertiebeenthere

A newish profile in M33, does anybody recognise her?
Looks quite attractive in the photo's.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ISTS2005

A newish profile in M33, does anybody recognise her?
Looks quite attractive in the photo's.

Still surprised no info on this one given the decent rates and the decent pics?

Offline Bertiebeenthere

30 notes for a 15min B&G, seems a bit TGTBT

Offline PaulRuff

I've been having Comms with her for a few weeks now, seems hard to get a definite date/time out of her...she didn't have a phone apparently up until very recently but still haven't managed to get a contact number out of her.

Prices have been up & down again too...£110 per hour, up to £140 and now down to £120.  Filming £10 extra, anal £20 extra so I was told.

Offline pegman8

Offline cideruk

Profile written in 3rd person, pimped maybe?

Offline JackMack

I have come across the profile and have some comms with this lady and looking to book in the near future - she has no reviews yet and like I mentioned I’ve had some comms with her and so far so good but it’s always good to ask in here I have learnt - somebody may know her from
Another profile

Dommiplay332021

Offline JackMack

Thanks I been in comms
With her and got her number but yeah the times are a bit so so and I haven’t booked yet

Offline JackMack

Thanks matey - it’s helped -
I have the girls number but never rang it
and may ask her if I can ring her sometime to discuss
Services and see what happens

Offline PaulRuff

I gave up in the end, she seems to go quiet from time to time and emails sent during these times tend to get ignored too.

I much prefer better communication, poor comms usually leads to a poor service.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks matey - it’s helped -
I have the girls number but never rang it
and may ask her if I can ring her sometime to discuss
Services and see what happens
:thumbsup:

Offline JackMack

I have sent her a text to say can we have a chat by phone please so I can confirm
A few things I’m
Concerned about and talk services

Let’s see now

I will keep you updated x

Offline Bikerman

Profile reads like its written by someone else to me
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackMack

Right guys I have an update I contacted Danielle today and asked if it was ok to call and discuss services
She got back to me tonight and we arranged a chat and she and I spoke and discussed services etc and we had a bit of a chat and she assured me she is 100% independent

we have since had comms after the phone chat and it’s been great

I do understand some of you may have not been so lucky yet but I had some concerns and after speaking to her they have been eased

Offline Briddy

Right guys I have an update I contacted Danielle today and asked if it was ok to call and discuss services
She got back to me tonight and we arranged a chat and she and I spoke and discussed services etc and we had a bit of a chat and she assured me she is 100% independent

we have since had comms after the phone chat and it’s been great

I do understand some of you may have not been so lucky yet but I had some concerns and after speaking to her they have been eased
are you going to elaborate a bit more? This still doesn't add any further information other than you've spoke to her

Offline JackMack

Well I spoke to her and told her I was concerned that I have not heard a time from her about bookings and she explained she gets busy and apologised - she told
Me she is independent and even sent me a few extra pics privately to prove she is the girl in the pic and assured me when I see her I won’t be seeing anybody else

My main concern was that maybe she was pimped out or being forced to do this by somebody else and that has now gone away

She is definitely Manc with the accent

Offline Briddy

Well I spoke to her and told her I was concerned that I have not heard a time from her about bookings and she explained she gets busy and apologised - she told
Me she is independent and even sent me a few extra pics privately to prove she is the girl in the pic and assured me when I see her I won’t be seeing anybody else

My main concern was that maybe she was pimped out or being forced to do this by somebody else and that has now gone away

She is definitely Manc with the accent
cheers, she does look alright did she mention if her prices are all inclusive?

Offline JackMack

I just went round and give her one this morning haha
£60 30 mins - all included for what I wanted
I will do a review

Offline Briddy

I just went round and give her one this morning haha
£60 30 mins - all included for what I wanted
I will do a review
  :thumbsup: