Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Londonmassagelistuk  (Read 1755 times)

Nightowl1

Anyone used any of the Asian independent girls from Londonmassagelistuk (External Link/Members Only) or anyone willing to share member access for discounts there  :cool:

In London few days every 2 months so looking to find regular Asian girl for outcall to my hotel. Have used Londonbody2body (External Link/Members Only) which were good but when back looking for same girl she was no longer still available. So NOT looking for any agencies, only independent ones I can stay in contact and will be around for return trips in London.

Liked sound of Korean Kim (but doubt she is Korean after calling her - probably Singapore or Chinese)
External Link/Members Only

Anyone used her?

Budget for 1 hr outcall between £120 to £150.
Only independent Asian (Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Singapore etc). Just my fetish!
Age 21 to 35 . Attractive with good personality that speaks well English (does not have to look identical to pic as had experience of Asian girls before like that but as long as not million miles away from pic).
Would be for naked body on body tantric with at least oral as well. Full service not necessary if she does not do but is good as well.

Any recommendations? Cheers.

andwan0

they're all B&S
I got scammed yesterday.

eroticaddictwilliam

Have met many good ones, all different - is a mix from independents on there to agencies.

Recently saw this Thai girl who does herself in West London over bank holiday.

External Link/Members Only

Actually put me in mood to arrange a trip to Pattaya again later in year.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:55:53 am by eroticaddictwilliam »