Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Ending in SE?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline MoMole

Big on Happy endings atm, love a good massage and a great handjob.  I'm not interested in any oriental places, I've been to a coupe local and just didnt like it.  So any good independants or shops in the SE area?  Greenwich, bexley, lewisham, sidcup, orpington all locations i can get to after work. 

Ive been to yaya in beckenham and really enjoyed my time, its just a bit far from where i work and really far from where i live.

can anyone help a brother out?

Side note has anyone been to jazz in northfleet?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Member

Can't recommend any indies apart from Yaya who you already mention, but if you can see either of specific girls at their shops you should be OK:

Sherry @ Oriental Spring in Orpington

Marie @ Herbal Remedies in Sidcup

For the £40 B2B extra you should be well looked after - but don't expect anything extra like oral but they're game girls within their boundaries

KentVulcan

lHi Im new here.

I went to see Jazz a couple of months ago and she is a lovely lady who gave a very nice and relaxing full body to body massage she was nude throughout the massage and has a very nice body.

Charged £60 for a  hour massage and an extra £10 for light touching (no fingers inside etc.). Massaged front and back, hands everywhere which was lovely, and having her sliding around on me was great. A great handjob but she finished me off by sliding around on top of me.

Ill go back and see her again soon. I felt relaxed and had a smile on my face when I left.

Offline MoMole

lHi Im new here.

I went to see Jazz a couple of months ago and she is a lovely lady who gave a very nice and relaxing full body to body massage she was nude throughout the massage and has a very nice body.

Charged £60 for a  hour massage and an extra £10 for light touching (no fingers inside etc.). Massaged front and back, hands everywhere which was lovely, and having her sliding around on me was great. A great handjob but she finished me off by sliding around on top of me.

Ill go back and see her again soon. I felt relaxed and had a smile on my face when I left.

Cheers for the info bud, how did you get hold of her though? I rung and emailed but this was awhile ago maybe she was away on holiday.  Also were there a lot of reach under and teasing while you were on your front?  How old would you say she was?

KentVulcan

Oh yeah lots of teasing and tickling in all the right places,she wasn't afraid to play about.

I contacted her via the mobile number on her website. I was surprised she responded initially as I sent a text message, and didnt actually speak to her until when I got there and asked what number flat she was in.

Id say she was about 45-50 but she has a lovely body and is a naturist so no tan lines. She didn't mind me having a good feel  :) Jazz was lovely and made me feel very comfortable.

There is nothing else on offer but a sexy massage with a very happy ending.

External Link/Members Only