Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Hott - Liverpool. Top class  (Read 5256 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6083207) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've never dipped my toe into the South American pool but i did so recently with this absolute Bolivian stunner and I may never stray again.

Fired off a text to Victoria and after some initial issues, a 30 min punt was agreed. I knew it as OW but £80 was the agreed price. Nice little apartment in the city centre and easily accessible if not a little busy on the street. Victoria was wearing the outfit I requested and she had her tongue in my mouth before the bedroom door was shut. This type of full on over the top DFK carried on through out the punt with lots of lip sucking and tongue sucks too.

She has a fantastic body with fake tits and a nice bum with a tattoo on her thigh/bum cheek. OW was decent but the ball sucking and pulling was a highlight. She was receptive to a vigorous tit sucking session on my part as well as an oily titwank. I rimmed her and tasted her other goods as well as sticking a finger in her back door

I also face fucked her as she sat on the floor before I finished on her tits with another titjob

She gave an amazing massage after and I was 10 mins over the alloted time. We agreed a 2nd punt later in November where I plan on shagging her senseless

I'm considering just punting her and her alone from now on as I have a feeling alot more is available if booked for longer

Offline T13

Is it girl from pics only can’t see tattoo.
She sounds filthy exactly what I want  :P

Offline smit1234

Yeah it's her. The tattoo is blurred out on a few pics

She was proper filthy

Online Resources3xx

she loves the scouse sausage this one. keeps coming back. shes brilliant. seen her twice but for some strange reason i dont get the urge to see her a third time

Offline Michael77

Thanks for the review had her on the HL for a while and she's popped up in Manchester now, which is my neck of the woods. Think I will take the plunge later today

Offline MJ.spritzen

I've only ever had top quality service from South Americans. They seem really into it. Love how they moan "oi" instead of "ah" as well.