Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai and Relaxing Massage Westbourne Park  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Rupert

External Link/Members Only

Have heard about this place before but now under new management.
Anyone else know about this place any help would be good.

Offline goodmans

yes good place to go to 40 for 1 hour and 100 for full service very nice thai girls

uksaldn

yes good place to go to 40 for 1 hour and 100 for full service very nice thai girls

So the sum total is £140 for full service?

Offline goodmans

yes 25 for half hour or 40 for 1 hour with 100 for full service good sexy girls

Offline Rupert

way too much for fs which will probably be not great. you can get fs with Thai agency girls for that price.

uksaldn

yes 25 for half hour or 40 for 1 hour with 100 for full service good sexy girls

So total cost is £100 for 1 hour fs? Which services are provided?

Offline Rupert

So total cost is £100 for 1 hour fs? Which services are provided?

No he said 40 for 1 hr massage and an additional 100 for fs. So 140

uksaldn

No he said 40 for 1 hr massage and an additional 100 for fs. So 140

Thanks, not had a lot of sleep these past few days.

Offline hawai5o

Link not working   ??   Where about in Westbourne Park??

Offline joe diddley

With no link I'm guessing this is the establishment that used to be known as Chulee's. In the alley/mews round the back of the dentures manufacturers and renovators. Some old Thai birds there in the past who would give you a good gobblin', perhaps while they got their dentures repaired.

Offline hawai5o

With no link I'm guessing this is the establishment that used to be known as Chulee's. In the alley/mews round the back of the dentures manufacturers and renovators. Some old Thai birds there in the past who would give you a good gobblin', perhaps while they got their dentures repaired.

Thanks Joe for the pointers . I thought that was the location , i  paid £40 for B2B nude with touching allowed and on another occasion had OW my choice ,only paid £20.
I know a mate of mine had FS there and it was £60 extra +£40 for the massage =£100 for one hour which is the norm at massage places .

eroticaddictwilliam

Website not working? Is there a link with any similar pics of the Thai girls available?

el-grecko

Website not working? Is there a link with any similar pics of the Thai girls available?

Yeah I couldn't find any either... It's not too far from me, so I might pop round and take a look! Will report back...

Offline hawai5o

£40,£45 max for extras even if its FS .. You can choose the girl when they come to the room to introduce themselves .