Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you reply to this personal message  (Read 1549 times)

mrhappypants

hey man just wish to know more precisely where stunning julie is located in farringdon
asking because i am always so wanna make sure if it's discreet enough and remote away from where i always show up  :P
no need to be exact if you don't feel like telling  :hi:

West8, Maxjabby, epistolero, there is no need for you to reply because I am pretty sure I already know what you think,  thanks.

Dave

cockneybstrd

Probably not

As I dont really understand what he has sent to you

'Asking because I am always so wanna make sure if its discreet enough and remote away from where I always show up'

The other point I would make is that you could have just have posted the text without putting the user name in as thats a pretty poor show

mrhappypants

Cockney bastard, I genuinely don't understand why someone would make this enquiry as a personal message or be concerned about their user name be revealed?  It is, after all, just a fictitious identity? But it is questionable isn't it to ask a third party for more details of a girls location rather than just ask her directly.  I'd react the same way if a girl ask me for more details on one of the members on here.  Not my business to discuss.

Dave

cockneybstrd

Dave

Private or Personal Messages are that. I was critical of West8 putting yours up in the forum.

I agree and I wouldnt divulge any more information

If someone asked are they far from the station then I would give an approximate say 5 minutes walk.

In this case I would have just deleted it as I couldnt decipher what they wanted to know exactly and I wouldnt reveal the exact location as this bloke could be a complete spacko for all I know.

kwahima

it's all good man
guess you dont care to share then  ;)
i have did this before to some other members and they kindly did me a favour
guess it's not the case this time 

Offline mh

As I dont really understand what he has sent to you

'Asking because I am always so wanna make sure if its discreet enough and remote away from where I always show up'

He doesn't make any sense with his "reason" for asking, that's for sure.

But I've asked members on here via PM for info on exactly where a girl's place is located. Not the actual address/flat etc, but the road or block of flats. It's not right to ask/reveal that kind of info on open forum for all to see, but between posters who have got to know each other I don't see a problem. It's been dead useful to me in the past to get such info for parking and timing starts of punts etc.

I'd agree about keeping PMs private unless, for example, justified by duplicitous behaviour on open forum/PMs.

Offline mh

it's all good man

So what did you mean by "because I am always so wanna make sure if its discreet enough and remote away from where I always show up"? We're genuinely confused.

cockneybstrd

Maybe you could explain what you meant by the above though. As it would be interesting to know what exactly you meant by it. Just from a linguistics perspective

Offline pumps

it's all good man

Sometimes I like to know the location so I can figure out parking arrangements prior to turning up and having to rush or faff about.

I just use my Additional punting phone to acquire this information if I'm worried ;)

kwahima

there's some missing words
i meant i am always around farringdon so wanna make sure the location won't be somewhere too closeby

tbh i don't really think there's much problem with asking
i did it in personal message as not to publicise the info i was looking for already
like i said many members did reply me with either exact location or like cockney said distance from spots
and i did say he can choose not to tell didn't i?

thought this site is meant for punters to share
some people just like to make things a big fuss
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:11:48 pm by kwahima »

Offline pumps

some, not all, are over protective fluffies, These girls wouldn't hesitate to post your phone number on saafe

kwahima

some, not all, are over protective fluffies, These girls wouldn't hesitate to post your phone number on saafe

exactly way TOO over protective

Offline laidbackasiandude

there's some missing words
i meant i am always around farringdon so wanna make sure the location won't be somewhere too closeby

tbh i don't really think there's much problem with asking
i did it in personal message as not to publicise the info i was looking for already
like i said many members did reply me with either exact location or like cockney said distance from spots
and i did say he can choose not to tell didn't i?

thought this site is meant for punters to share
some people just like to make things a big fuss

Kwahima,

We had a brief exchange of PM's over a month ago, without disclosing anything personal I understand why your
original phrasing and wording didn't come across transparently.

In future, and assuming any review of a WG isn't too clear about whether the location is discreet do not ask for the
EXACT address (either forum or PM), just ask if it's discreet or not. Sometimes from the review you can work out
the nearest tube or rail station, for example "London - Chelsea" hence from there determine that Fulham Broadway,
Earls Court, South Kensington or Sloane Avenue are your best options.

If the reviewer hasn't disclosed this on his review, there's no issue in you say posing the question on the forum thread
"Where's the nearest tube/rail station"?

Hope the above is clear and good luck with your next punt. BTW, do go easy on the emoticons as well.

Lbad

Quesadilla

Dave

Private or Personal Messages are that. I was critical of West8 putting yours up in the forum.

I agree and I wouldnt divulge any more information

If someone asked are they far from the station then I would give an approximate say 5 minutes walk.

In this case I would have just deleted it as I couldnt decipher what they wanted to know exactly and I wouldnt reveal the exact location as this bloke could be a complete spacko for all I know.
+1 - I have twice now made the mistake of posting too much info on the forum myself re a WG's location, and thought I was being helpful, but ended up back-tracking and having Admin remove the info.

But I have since had one WG I really liked get assaulted (seen the scars) and another two with what appear to be genuine stalker issues so now I would not want to give any more detail than CB suggests above - "5 mins walk from station", or "adequate parking nearby" maybe.  Imagine giving out even a rough location to your favourite regular, only to find out later she ended up in hospital or worse as a result? 

I want to keep what I'm doing discreet and fully respect a WG's right to do the same.

Offline mh

What? Which girls? All girls? Of course not. I don't think I'm being a fluffy by saying that openly discussing precise locations as a matter of course is unacceptable behaviour by punters who rightly expect discretion from the WGs.

nova painted floozie

As per the last 3 replies, I would be extremely concerned to find out a punter had given out my exact address and would be permanently barring any punter who did so. Very bad show to even ask for it. The only reason for punters or WGs to be sharing such detailed personal information on each other is if there is a serious issue such as violence.

mrhappypants

Useful discussion.  In the past I have also had to contact admin to have details removed when I inadvertently revealed too much detail of a girls address.  Similarly, I have also had a number of requests asking for precise location details for girls I have visited; I generally decline.  Where this simply relates to ease of parking proximity to stations I suggest this is dealt with in open forum - Steve very helpfully provided these details for me in open forum recently and I can"t see why we need do otherwise?  I am very happy to say I would not want reveal a girl's precise location on the board;?If you think this is an OK thing to do and I am being "fluffy"  then we have a different view of the risks involved for the girls. And given my recent exchanges with West8 and associated "others" yes I am being a bit more careful than usual. 

Dave

Offline pumps

However If someone wants to use the information in a negative way there's nothing stopping them calling the pro$$ie from a disposable phone and getting it that way.

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:38:54 pm by pumps »

cockneybstrd

While the London area is probably the most exotic when it comes to Pro$$ie's and Punters.

And so we do have a larger number of posters who do not always express themselves in english clearly (No cockney rhyming slang jokes please)

However all of this would have been a lot easier if Kish had explained himself clearly in his PM. As until he explained what he was trying to say,
I didnt really have a clue

In london i think its fine to say what the nearest tube or train station is and give a rough idea of walking distance but I personally wouldnt give an exact address out.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:43:42 pm by cockneybstrd »