Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint_Thai lady - Solihull - great punt after long time.  (Read 2059 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662592) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline loveguru8127

Booking: 1hr £120, DFK, OW BUT SHE OFFERED ME OWO NO EXTRA, sex multiple positions

External Link/Members Only

Location: flat near solihull Station. Nice flat. I have parked in Station car park. 3-4 min

Mint is so sexy, really good height compare to other thai girls. Nicely done boobs. Picture are hers,

Dressed in nice black short skirt (shool girl kind of things)…looked great, smelt good. kissing start, went with flow and she started full on DFK , i was sucking her lips and tongue full in her mouth. Move down to her tits good size and feel great although enhanced, with great nips. Then she wanted to suck my cock, condom on and she started BJ, really enjoyed it. Got ready for sex, started in CW and finished in doggy. Got rest for few minutes and she started kissing me everywhere, i was thinking she would put condom on for BJ but i got surprised she just started sucking and full in her mouth, got me hard and I fucked her in different positions, finished in the bag and went to shower. she actually does love sex.

I would love to go back.

Offline Andywb

Thanks for the review. She does look cute. Hope she visits my neck of the woods

Offline theejaculator

What about the parking? Where can you park?  :wacko:

Offline theejaculator

What about the parking? Where can you park?  :wacko:

Seriously though...Nice review after all this time of lurking...hope more to come? Let's hope that gets your ban lifted....thanks for the parking tip too  :hi:

Offline loveguru8127

Booking: 1hr £120, DFK, OW BUT SHE OFFERED ME OWO NO EXTRA, sex multiple positions

External Link/Members Only

Location: flat near solihull Station. Nice flat. I have parked in Station car park. 3-4 min walking.

Mint is so sexy, really good height compare to other thai girls. Nicely done boobs. Picture are hers,

Dressed in nice black short skirt (shool girl kind of things)…looked great, smelt good. kissing start, went with flow and she started full on DFK , i was sucking her lips and tongue full in her mouth. Move down to her tits good size and feel great although enhanced, with great nips. Then she wanted to suck my cock, condom on and she started BJ, really enjoyed it. Got ready for sex, started in CW and finished in doggy. Got rest for few minutes and she started kissing me everywhere, i was thinking she would put condom on for BJ but i got surprised she just started sucking and full in her mouth, got me hard and I fucked her in different positions, finished in the bag and went to shower. she actually does love sex.

I would love to go back.