Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siri from Dolls & Roses - Covent Garden Hotel Outcall  (Read 1856 times)

Offline alexdragona8

Girl: External Link/Members Only

Comms and location
Wrote to the agency on Whatsapp and arranged for the time and location. Also shared my preferences of a certain type of classy outfit and shared pictures to ask if the girl has similar outfits. The manager shared with the girl who said she did. This made me excited and sealed the deal. Location: a high end hotel in Covent Garden.

Date
November 2023

I booked for an hour meeting at 1000 pounds. It was my only night in London and I wanted to spoil myself.

The meet
She knocked at the door and I looked through the visor and I already got a hard on. She looks like an instagram model influencer type. I opened the door and the most gorgeous girl walked in. Enhanced lips super sexy lips (not vulgar but just the right size for her face). She kissed me on the cheek. She smelled amazing. She took her coat off and was dressed in the vibe I asked for. A white silk with some parts of the dress being transparent. I invited her for a glass of wine, she sat down and after some chit chat I started kissing her. Then I took off my pants and she started doing the most amazing OWO that I got in my life. Those lips were perfect and her brown dirty/incocent eyes maintained eye contact. I asked her to go slow and she did, I asked her to go fast and she did. Then I put a condom on and she turned around. She was still dressed, she lifted her dress and I fucked her from behind. She moaned in a very sexy way and not exaggerated. It was really hot. I came the first time. We took a short break and then round two OWO and after I undressed her. She had agent provocateur super sexy lingerie under that dress that got me super turned on. Perfect breasts (enhanced) but in a discreet way. Fucked her missionary and then got my cock out told her to stay on her knees and she sucked me. I told her to look me in the eyes and asked for her tongue to be wide out so I can cum while she's staring at me. I came directly on her tongue and in her mouth, she then sucked me a bit more gently after that with I loved! Then the hour was up and after a short toiled break she said goodbye. Her personality is super easy going and fun and I truly enjoyed myself. Looks 10/10 and super service oriented. HOT HOT HOT

Repeat
It was expensive and will be expensive but this is a definite yes for next time when I'm in London. She mentioned she has a lot more outfits that we can explore and I'm keen on doing that.

Did any of you tried her as well? Curious about your experience or if I was just super lucky.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 10:31:52 pm by alexdragona8 »

Offline cesareborgia

Thank you for the review. Tempted as I see in her profile that she is French, but 1k is double my budget  :lol:

Offline Bright eyes

Thanks for the review, sounds great. I’ve been tempted by her before, does she provide DFK? Did you have to initiate round 2 or was that a given? Thanks!

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for the review, sounds great. I’ve been tempted by her before, does she provide DFK? Did you have to initiate round 2 or was that a given? Thanks!

Surely all the OP had to say was "Hey Siri, initiate round two"  :cool:

Offline alexdragona8

Given from the start with me. Not sure if she chooses with who to do that or not but with me it was DFK from the start and quite the GFE ✨

If you visit her please share your experience here or send me a message with how it was.

Offline alexdragona8

Surely all the OP had to say was "Hey Siri, initiate round two"  :cool:

:D  :lol: :lol:

Offline alexdragona8

Offline audi_dude

anyone know if she is available elsewhere? dolls and roses are an AWFUL agency