Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket October 2023  (Read 1540 times)

Offline funguy_blr

General summary:

Was in Phuket early 16th ish for a week.
Found some cheap flights on the Swiss charter one.
Exchange rates better in Phuket Old Town and Patong than airport.

First 2 days, stayed at a IHG resort on Panwa Beach - This is quite far and remote. No action really that side and you have to pay taxi if you call someone

I went there with a girl I know from BKK, paid her 4000THB each day and bought her tickets for £40. She is from Myanmar and took care of me, both inside and outside the bedroom, play in pool, frolick on beach, etc. Dropped her back to airport on 3rd day. PM me if you want her line - can share. She was sophisticated and discreet, so was a pleasure.

Then went to Patong and wow, what a difference.
Day 3 - ordered a outcall massage service, girl in red - massage 1300THB, and she would do 2000THB everything, or 1000THB only HJ - English was good - works for many UK visitors, so showed me the pounds - Agency was thebestmassage on Line

Went for the normal walk around, Patong Bangla Walking Street, did the smoke on beach, Suzy Wong's, Illusion, etc. Very Good vibe - Met the girl with Line ID next day from the nightclub

Day 4 - She charged 2000THB, do anything ST - stayed for 3 hours

Day 5 - walked the Three Tier massage parlours across the parallel streets - met a ladyboy for massage - 1000THB all inclusive

Day 6 - used another outcall massage agency and she was a Thai stunner too

Did all the normal stuff like going to Kim's Spa for a pamper massage and lot of Line girls willing to meet for between 1500-2000THB. Honestly, it is draining if you do not space yourself.

Bus to Patong from airport is like 100THB and used Bolt in Phuket as cheaper. Be wary of the scams and freeloaders but overall a great destination if you can scrum the cheap flights

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 04:35:15 pm by funguy_blr »

Offline LordGrantham

Thanks for the report, I’m considering a few days in Patong in March. 👍🏻