Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British “ instagram model “ type girls ?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Sosaa247

Can anyone link some girls in London who are like the “ instagram model “ type.
I need something new …

Online LLPunting

Why can't you search AW and agency sites yourself?

Offline Sosaa247

Why can't you search AW and agency sites yourself?

Looking for girls that people recommend 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏻👍🏻

Online LLPunting

So any British citizen who's posted a pic on a social media site will do?  Why not just ask for "anything with a pulse", unless that's optional?

Offline PLeisure

Presumably you're not bothered about quality of service?  :unknown:

I can think of a few candidates.
You've provided next to no information on your parameters, though  :rolleyes:

Offline Sosaa247

So any British citizen who's posted a pic on a social media site will do?  Why not just ask for "anything with a pulse", unless that's optional?

10k posts lmao . No wonder ur so miserable

Offline Sosaa247

Presumably you're not bothered about quality of service?  :unknown:

I can think of a few candidates.
You've provided next to no information on your parameters, though  :rolleyes:

Ok will add

Offline sunnyj

Check the TOFTT thread, you can find some new insta model type girls.

Online LLPunting

Oh what a comeback king you are.

Seeing as you have so much more time and joy on your hands to be productive why should we need to waste our time recommending our risked efforts in the real world whilst you beat off to "models" on your phone?

Offline Sosaa247

Oh what a comeback king you are.

Seeing as you have so much more time and joy on your hands to be productive why should we need to waste our time recommending our risked efforts in the real world whilst you beat off to "models" on your phone?

Have never beat off to an Instagram model . Try again old man .

Online FiveKnuckles

Can anyone link some girls in London who are like the “ instagram model “ type.
I need something new …

how do you define a 'instagram model' type?  age, height, body shape/size?

you're better off searching for hot roms imo. 

Online LLPunting

Then why want to fuck one?

Offline Sosaa247

Then why want to fuck one?

Because why jerk off when u can have sex

Offline Sosaa247

how do you define a 'instagram model' type?  age, height, body shape/size?

you're better off searching for hot roms imo.

Height : anything under 5’8
Size : 10 and under

Offline Steely Dan

Looking for girls that people recommend 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏻👍🏻
The reviews that are positives ARE recommendations.  So look here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0
British right? Why don't you like Polish or Hungarians? Anyway, if you want lists of girls that have MULTIPLE positive reviews look here.
External Link/Members Only
Or if you want an actual instagram girl go here

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 05:29:06 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline oinki

Height : anything under 5’8
Size : 10 and under

Price parameter is pretty important as well? Just go to the usual agencies and search their feedback on this site...

You are also better off looking at the positive review section or do your own research to share the profiles yoh are interested in and then ask whether anyone has seen them.

Offline dryanse8

Sosaa247, as a newer member of the forum you should realise that this site is very much a trade off of intel among active members. Your initial post was far too vague. LLPunting May have in excess of 10,000 posts but they also have over 140 reviews. You have just 1.
Contribute more and you will receive more.
Slinging insults at long standing members is short-sighted and won’t get you very far.

Offline Stevelondon

Sosaa247, as a newer member of the forum you should realise that this site is very much a trade off of intel among active members. Your initial post was far too vague. LLPunting May have in excess of 10,000 posts but they also have over 140 reviews. You have just 1.
Contribute more and you will receive more.
Slinging insults at long standing members is short-sighted and won’t get you very far.

Not so much insults as the "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah" of an adolescent idiot.

I love that kind of pathetic response you get from younger twats.......they think the term "Old Man" is insulting.
Never realising of course that life is life. They are going to get to be an old man one day.................unless (hopefully) they die before then.

I could help you in your search OP.
But because your a twat. I won't.

Old man....over and out...........innit. :music: :D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 07:57:20 am by Stevelondon »

Offline jokaa

I'd love to find girls like this too bit of a shame the thread was started by someone with no contributions!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'd love to find girls like this too bit of a shame the thread was started by someone with no contributions!

To be fair, he's been here only a few weeks but already has a review under his belt. I think you meant "started by someone who is a bit of a dick".

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hey that comment is not needed. We are all a community here, no need for hostility.... only against touts and white knights trying to undermine the site ethos.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You could take your pick from the Kingley gallery. I quite like the look of Ella and she's at the reasonable end of their pricing. :thumbsup:

Offline Payyourwaymate

You could take your pick from the Kingley gallery. I quite like the look of Ella and she's at the reasonable end of their pricing. :thumbsup:

There's been debates that she is a post op.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There's been debates that she is a post op.

Luckily for me I'm totally priced out so I don't have any internal conflicts to resolve on this. :D
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283241

Offline lillythesavage

Not so much insults as the "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah" of an adolescent idiot.

I love that kind of pathetic response you get from younger twats.......they think the term "Old Man" is insulting.
Never realising of course that life is life. They are going to get to be an old man one day.................unless (hopefully) they die before then.

I could help you in your search OP.
But because your a twat. I won't.

Old man....over and out...........innit. :music: :D

You have too much time on your hands lol, bit like me, but this was not worthy of more than 1 line :D

Offline lillythesavage

You have probably met some, they just that most want to keep it private from selling sex, it is all shopped and filtered anyway, and the real thing may not look as good, but much more fun for us " OLD MEN "  :D