Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumiko group WhatsApp - Warning: Suffering from substance abuse  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Pikston

Anyone in this?

Seems to have added everyone in her phonebook to a group whatsapp.

She's either out of it or someone has her phone it seems.

A lot of people in there with their names and pics on their whatsapps
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:51:26 pm by Pikston »

Offline Jeffers77

Cant see your Yumiko review Pikston ;)

Offline Sigatron

I’m not completely sure of the reasons surrounding the group chat, however it’s all a little unprofessional to keep numbers on your contact list. I was added, yet luckily I don’t have any issue with that. Perhaps a few punting phones will be purchased because of that.

I guess it’s the first time I’ve been added to a group chat with 200+ other men who’ve all railed the same lady  :hi:

Offline Pikston

Cant see your Yumiko review Pikston ;)

:) Knew I'd get pulled up on that!

I've got a number of reviews I need to try and make time to write

Offline Jeffers77

:D

Offline xyfek

Just logged in here to post about this.

Not sure how this happened, but this is seriously fucked up. Names and photos for everyone to see, what the hell was she thinking?

Always use a punting phone!

Offline Pikston

Last review on here mentions she was looking thin and depressed, and had been doing a lot of 'party' meets.

A little concerned for the girl actually, if she's burning out and on substances

Offline xyfek

Last review on here mentions she was looking thin and depressed, and had been doing a lot of 'party' meets.

A little concerned for the girl actually, if she's burning out and on substances

I get what you're saying. I haven't seen her in six months or so, had a good time then, but it seems she's on a downward spiral. She's probably not cut out for the job and the drugs are getting to her head.

Still, there's no excuse for this kind of behaviour. I don't think I'll be calling her again.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:54:50 pm by xyfek »

Offline Dashing

Anyone in this?

Presuming this Yumiko: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Put off by price point so never had contact with her myself. But hope someone - or better, many - on the contact list will message and encourage her to hit the kill switch on the new WhatsApp Group.

Offline Dashing

Review or no review, you did those possibly concerned a service by posting :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Did you post a warning message to the group, they'd kinda be the more concerned?  Telling us here is more shits and giggles. :hi:

If you wanna do a real solid, screenshot the list and tell us how many are listed by the UKP names.   :dash:

6 years and not a one...
And you have "a number" of punts in the past 6 months to review...
Perhaps ref might take note after all this time...   :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 01:30:06 am by LLPunting »

Offline SomTumFucker

I’m not completely sure of the reasons surrounding the group chat, however it’s all a little unprofessional to keep numbers on your contact list.
Don’t be so naive - every WG does it. I’m just curious about what you guys chat about in your new group? :lol:

Offline Jeffers77

Don’t be so naive - every WG does it. I’m just curious about what you guys chat about in your new group? :lol:

Virtual soggy biscuit

Offline SomTumFucker

Maybe she’s planning a bukkake retirement party to thank you guys  - £10 entry to cover her air fare and duty free.

Offline Chorley

Anyone in this?  :crazy:

What on earth?!!!  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline Tokidoe

What on earth?!!!  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Yup seems like quite a few people might’ve been compromised from the group if people wanted to lookup people. Didn’t realise till this afternoon that I was in the group, but it seems like I was removed so she mightve woken up and seen what she did. :lol:

Offline Chorley

Yup seems like quite a few people might’ve been compromised from the group if people wanted to lookup people. Didn’t realise till this afternoon that I was in the group, but it seems like I was removed so she mightve woken up and seen what she did. :lol:
FFS!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline xyfek

Discretion is paramount in this game. Sharing phone numbers would be bad enough, let alone with people showing their photos and names. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:16:47 pm by xyfek »

Offline jtoogood

No idea that's what it was ffs. Thought I'd been spammed.

Oh well, I've got my WhatsApp privacy settings on high.

Anyone stick around? I left asap and reported the group. Did see someone asked for profile pic  :crazy:

Offline Pikston

Yeah stuck in, she removed everyone this morning.

Offline Discoballs

This shit is why I block every single punt phone number . Crazy to do this .

Offline jtoogood

Yeah stuck in, she removed everyone this morning.

What'd she want?

Offline DavieOne

This has made me remove her from my HL, I’m overly cautious enough as it is, would rather not be added to a large group chat even on my punting phone. Thanks those who reported it  :hi:

Offline Pikston

What'd she want?

She said her price had gone up to £500. She then posted an old characture of William Tell with german writing and asked what it meant. Was all quite erratic

Offline Jeffers77

I think she has been having a hard time...

Online Fuzzyduck

This is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to use WhatsApp for punting, even though I do see the benefits. The other is that I don't like the idea of an organisation like FB having my punting number. Hopefully little damage done.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Anyone in this?

Well done in flagging the warning but as stated by someone else you've been a member since 2015 and haven't posted a single review.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Parking

Bloody hell she is fucked up... I was added to the group chat but I didn't know who did it as I had removed her number from my contacts

Offline sexy pete

This Yumiko situation is a sad one. She worked throughout from the first lockdown last March, regardless of the risk, and continued to do so ever since. She must have made a shedful of cash, given the lack of competition for much of the time. It seems to have taken it's toll, changing her from a cute and fun girl into a bit of a disaster now.

Offline Pikston

WhatsApp is very dodgy, I've a few contacts that have automatically linked into FB and Instagram, and their full private profiles have come up as suggested friends (dating sites mainly, but one pro and shows how compromising it can be)

Re: my reviews I'm acutely aware I need to get some posted. Most of my punting is soho walk ups and abroad, so do contribute as much as possible on those experiences in relevant discussion threads as full reviews probably aren't wholly relevant. My occasional AW meets are very well reviewed girls and would largely be echoing the sentiments of what's already been written so find myself putting a write-up on the to-do list and then forgetting. But understand a community thrives on member contributions so will make sure I get some write-ups done this week.

Offline PLeisure

WhatsApp is very dodgy, I've a few contacts that have automatically linked into FB and Instagram, and their full private profiles have come up as suggested friends (dating sites mainly, but one pro and shows how compromising it can be)

Re: my reviews I'm acutely aware I need to get some posted. Most of my punting is soho walk ups and abroad, so do contribute as much as possible on those experiences in relevant discussion threads as full reviews probably aren't wholly relevant. My occasional AW meets are very well reviewed girls and would largely be echoing the sentiments of what's already been written so find myself putting a write-up on the to-do list and then forgetting. But understand a community thrives on member contributions so will make sure I get some write-ups done this week.
The problem with this statement is that it's exactly what leeches say when called out. To the letter.
I'm not saying that you are a leech - but you don't want to be associated with them. I'd imagine.  :hi:

Offline Pikston

Absolutely not, don't intend that as a reason for not reviewing, just an explanation why I've prioritised posting in the soho walk up thread, then it's my own tardiness has meant I've never written the reviews I put on the back burner.

Going to run through the rules and see if I can get one in over lunch today  :hi:

Offline SamOmar

Bloody hell she is fucked up... I was added to the group chat but I didn't know who did it as I had removed her number from my contacts

Same I exited the group very quickly and had deleted her number. The lady has had a serious drug problem for a while and hope she sorts herself out
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online magnetico

This shit is why I block every single punt phone number . Crazy to do this .

She can still add you to a WhatsApp group.

Online magnetico

. My occasional AW meets are very well reviewed girls and would largely be echoing the sentiments of what's already been written so find myself putting a write-up on the to-do list and then forgetting.
= The Leech Manifesto

Offline Discoballs

Not if you have reported her and blocked her on it . Lol like I do all my punts as a standard .

Offline pa5151

You can change your whatsapp privacy settings to prevent non contacts from adding you to groups.

Ideally you have a throw away number so you won't have to worry about it anyway.

Offline jtoogood

Same I exited the group very quickly and had deleted her number. The lady has had a serious drug problem for a while and hope she sorts herself out

A few people have said this, why do you think this is the case? What drugs?  :(

Offline winkywanky

Anyone in this?

...but surely no-one would be foolish enough to punt with their real-life phone?  :dash:  :scare:

(But yes, she is gormless and/or bang out of order  :thumbsdown:).

Offline winkywanky

C'mon then, anyone you know?  :D

Online magnetico

Not if you have reported her and blocked her on it . Lol like I do all my punts as a standard .
She could contact you on WhatsApp again if she changes her number, which happens often with WGs.

Offline Discoballs

She could contact you on WhatsApp again if she changes her number, which happens often with WGs.
  good luck with that 🤣🤣

Offline Lab_Dex

Anyone seen Yumiko lately? Seen her prices have gone up to 200 an hour? I wonder if her service has improved

Offline Liverpool

Anyone seen Yumiko lately? Seen her prices have gone up to 200 an hour? I wonder if her service has improved

Perhaps Pikston has and fulfilled his promise to review.....

Offline SamOmar

I don't know for sure but part of me thinks that the profile is being recycled for someone else. Only way to know is to actually book and go
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

If people use their personal phones and WhatsApp's to contact WG then they are asking for a whole shit show to be dumped on them. I suppose people think it will never happen to them?  :unknown: Hopefully a hard lesson ha been learned by all involved?  :unknown:

Offline Jeffers77

I don't know for sure but part of me thinks that the profile is being recycled for someone else. Only way to know is to actually book and go

Not for that price, its ridiculous.

Offline Pikston

Perhaps Pikston has and fulfilled his promise to review.....

I messaged her a few weeks ago, said she's still in London but not currently working. It was around a year ago that I saw her so unable to review that time now unfortunately.

Offline Liverpool

I messaged her a few weeks ago, said she's still in London but not currently working. It was around a year ago that I saw her so unable to review that time now unfortunately.

Fair enough on this one, but you did say back in March you had a number of reviews to catch up on and write...