Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristall Brunette / Harrow . Bait and switch  (Read 1031 times)

Mrfixit

Scam stay away , booked this girl a while back , never got round to writing a review , short story spoke to her on the phone , got there only for her to say she was not working that day and that there were other girls , was late at night , this was my plan B so went for it anyway . Wish i had not , i would have got more feeling out of a lamp post . AVOID.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Scam stay away , booked this girl a while back , never got round to writing a review , short story spoke to her on the phone , got there only for her to say she was not working that day and that there were other girls , was late at night , this was my plan B so went for it anyway . Wish i had not , i would have got more feeling out of a lamp post . AVOID.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who did you see in the end?is she still around so that we know who else to avoid

Mrfixit

Tried searching for her profile , but did not find it , I do not know her name as comms was non existent , and i do not know sign Language , she is part of a group listed on her profile , and to be honest i would say avoid the lot .

Offline punk

Thanks seems like they are a pimped group

Mrfixit

That is possible . Definitely would not recommend , put your money in a jar , let it add up and seek out a quality punt .

Offline Tonyleung

hate to mention it - but the rest of the girls in group either have bareback or unprotected sex listed in their likes.

Mrfixit

Definitely avoid , well kinda glad nothing was offered that day , all i had was sex with a condom , no kissing no owo , popped once and skipped , so kinda glad the service was shit :)