Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony HE/b2b recommendations  (Read 102056 times)

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Mini review. Not sure if Romford is inside london but the former location is was in north London.

Quite pleasant to speak to via call to arrange and was provided the postcode. Comms are faultless and was provided almost instantly upon arrival. So cash before undressing, personally if I get asked before I always think they’ve had a bad experience or they have trust issues.

£50 for the hour.

The massage was very tame, Technique is okay but it was very repetitive, in a sense that I think within 30 minutes she had no clue what to do next as she had literally finished both front and back. I was a bit dumbfounded as it was the fastest massage I’ve received. She asked what to do next, I asked for HR but she said no.

I asked as that was the only thing that would have saved the experience. She massaged around the area but it was pretty much a tease. I left with blue balls  :D

Online sparkus

Mini review. Not sure if Romford is inside london but the former location is was in north London.

Quite pleasant to speak to via call to arrange and was provided the postcode. Comms are faultless and was provided almost instantly upon arrival. So cash before undressing, personally if I get asked before I always think they’ve had a bad experience or they have trust issues.

£50 for the hour.

The massage was very tame, Technique is okay but it was very repetitive, in a sense that I think within 30 minutes she had no clue what to do next as she had literally finished both front and back. I was a bit dumbfounded as it was the fastest massage I’ve received. She asked what to do next, I asked for HR but she said no.

I asked as that was the only thing that would have saved the experience. She massaged around the area but it was pretty much a tease. I left with blue balls  :D

It is.

Offline lougb1

Haha you guys know my taste all to well  :lol:

Sent off a text

As did I and a WhatsApp as well and zero response....

:dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 09:01:44 am by lougb1 »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Same, thought it was just me :timeout:

Offline LLPunting

Also tried, call unanswered and text ignored.

Offline yeahbaby

Offline Atrueyorkie

Caught my eye but the comms and pictures don’t match up. Think there’s a rota they have:

Offline bigden40

Has anyone managed a response from this one?

Offline lougb1

Has anyone managed a response from this one?

Tried 3 times but still nothing

:dash: :dash:

:hi:

Offline lougb1

Caught my eye but the comms and pictures don’t match up. Think there’s a rota they have:

Not to be confused with Paradise Massage also in Ealing

No black masseuses on rota  :lol:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 09:20:19 am by lougb1 »

Offline bigden40

Tried 3 times but still nothing

:dash: :dash:

Same. What’s the point of an ad if you never answer messages. 🤷‍♂️

Offline lougb1

i think she is the Val en Tina who works with Clair on Holloway Road (late review to follow)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 05:51:53 pm by lougb1 »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Stumbled across this site randomly: External Link/Members Only

Honei in particular looks good

Offline Kyuubi426

Not to be confused with Paradise Massage also in Ealing

No black masseuses on rota  :lol:

Dropped Valentina a text and got a text back from the paradise massage number. Quite confused lol

Offline Beesman

Evening gents. This thread seems to have died a death. I know ebony masseuses are thin on the ground but I'm hoping for some new potentials and after a prolonged absence I'd like to get back on the horse .
Love to get a new recommendation or 2  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

Evening gents. This thread seems to have died a death. I know ebony masseuses are thin on the ground but I'm hoping for some new potentials and after a prolonged absence I'd like to get back on the horse .
Love to get a new recommendation or 2  :thumbsup:

This looks good for a TOFTT? External Link/Members Only

Offline Atrueyorkie

This looks good for a TOFTT? External Link/Members Only

Good spot!

I knew the pictures looked familiar: External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately too far me but she does look FAF

Offline Beesman

Good spot!

Agreed, great spot, not as close as Id like but if I get over that way I think she looks worth a spin.
Cheers Sparkus

Offline lougb1

Good spot!

I agree FAF and Southwark is not so far away..

Also note on External Link/Members Only

a number of ebony masseuses who may be good for a TOFFT outcall but the basic price of £90 including travel may put some off....

Ella

Hidden Image/Members Only

Mia

Oni

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 10:06:00 am by lougb1 »

Online sparkus

Herbal Clinic Cricklewood is currently advertising a new Carribean staff.

Any intel on this one? External Link/Members Only

Offline lougb1

£100 ph incall £150 ph outcall??  :scare: :scare:

Offline Atrueyorkie

She’s a WG from AW, her name evades for some reason. Comms are shite, remember many moons ago travelling and then radio silence. Only found out after on search that she was a WG from AW

Offline Atrueyorkie

That’s the image which I think is one of her photos on AW

Offline Kyuubi426

That’s the image which I think is one of her photos on AW

I actually happened to come across her, unfortunately doesn't see black men.

Offline lougb1

GT ad disappeared

SP is FS provider so should be on different thread me thinks. Also has NBA and age policy so counts me out...

Offline Atrueyorkie

Outcall only but interesting pricing

Reviewed her before when she was on AW, re-surfaced on viva street:

New interesting bio

Offline Atrueyorkie

Always pops up but never been able to materialise one even though supposedly been advertising for four years but there’s no intel at all on this one?

Offline youngestincharge

Always pops up but never been able to materialise one even though supposedly been advertising for four years but there’s no intel at all on this one?

Received a broadcast from her on WhatsApp this morning after months of trying to book, decent picture but fully booked for today. Will visit on Wednesday and review

Offline lougb1

Outcall only but interesting pricing

Reviewed her before when she was on AW, re-surfaced on viva street:

New interesting bio

Hi ATY, still coming up with the goods...

seeing Jen (No 2 ) tomorrow 13th  and the interesting bio (no 3) on 20th lets see how MMMV....

Reports to folllow ....  :yahoo:

Offline Richiestar1

Hi ATY, still coming up with the goods...

seeing Jen (No 2 ) tomorrow 13th  and the interesting bio (no 3) on 20th lets see how MMMV....

Reports to folllow ....  :yahoo:

For girl (no3) Did you have to pay a £20 deposit to confirm appointment as I'm trying to book her for end of the month

Offline lougb1

For girl (no3) Did you have to pay a £20 deposit to confirm appointment as I'm trying to book her for end of the month

£20 deposit paid, she provided full incall address when requested...must be very new at the game ??

Online sparkus

New girl in Barnet

Not so new, look up Tania of Friern Barnet on here.

Legit provider and prolific texter.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Not so new, look up Tania of Friern Barnet on here.

Legit provider and prolific texter.

A lot of these SP’s recycle themselves to the point it’s only a handful who are actually “new”.  Unfortunately I visited when she turned legit and was annoyed to say the least as she was very attractive imo. I missed the gravy train on that one.

Online sparkus

A lot of these SP’s recycle themselves to the point it’s only a handful who are actually “new”.  Unfortunately I visited when she turned legit and was annoyed to say the least as she was very attractive imo. I missed the gravy train on that one.

Legit but posing in a bikini on WhatsApp.  Fortunately I read the intel on here before bothering to contact her and get blue balls.

Apparently her chebs are saggy anyway.

Offline goodmans

Any recommendations for black/ ebony b2b tantric massage  in London  Central  London/ South east London/East London please age 25/35 link if possible  thanks

Online sparkus

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any recommendations for black/ ebony b2b tantric massage  in London  Central  London/ South east London/East London please age 25/35 link if possible  thanks
Already a thread on this :dash:
I've merged it, though goodmans has been here long enough (almost 6 years) to have an idea how the site works and to know to search before starting repeat threads.

Online sparkus

I've merged it, though goodmans has been here long enough (almost 6 years) to have an idea how the site works and to know to search before starting repeat threads.

Perhaps he's living up to his name and posting in stereo? :sarcastic:

I know he gets some stick for his lower caps stream of consciousness infrequent reviews and constant badgering for intel on here but it's the ratio of reviews to intel requests that gets me.

Offline Atrueyorkie

£20 deposit paid, she provided full incall address when requested...must be very new at the game ??

Never had a deposit requested before, how’d it go?

Offline Atrueyorkie

GT ad disappeared

SP is FS provider so should be on different thread me thinks. Also has NBA and age policy so counts me out...

She’s back again

Offline Atrueyorkie

Looks ok on whatsapp, if a little 'mature'.

No GT ad to do a review but from experience HE was subjectively given (felt like squeezing blood out a stone) at £30 extra

Very skinny (you won’t be holding much) but I was very horny

Offline lougb1

Never had a deposit requested before, how’d it go?

This is how it went, quality find in this game ATY

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334578.new#new

Deposit only on first visit for reasons explaimned in review

Well recommended, very repeatable, YMMV I suspect.

:yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:21:26 am by lougb1 »

Offline lougb1

No GT ad to do a review but from experience HE was subjectively given (felt like squeezing blood out a stone) at £30 extra

Very skinny (you won’t be holding much) but I was very horny

I agree Zibah is very petite and in her own way an attractive woman, turns me on anyway, and YMMV greatly with her. Get to her when she has needs and you may get lucky and be able to fulfill her needs, and your own mutually. :yahoo:

Visit her on other days and you will get a massage only  and blanked on extras :scare:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:32:21 am by lougb1 »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Anyone else get a generic text message from Tania (barnet)

I just want one thing and it’s not your active listening session  :dash:

Offline lougb1

Anyone else get a generic text message from Tania (barnet)

I just want one thing and it’s not your active listening session  :dash:

Yes 4 times since I texted her in June 2021 to say that I will contact her when I have the need, for her services, clearly not listening..

:wackogirl: