Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia Doll in town (huge fake boobs)  (Read 1395 times)

Fakebimbofan

Hi all,

Long time lurker, but just a heads up that Anastasia Doll is in town. Thought I should post and let you guys know as I don’t want anyone to miss out.

Big fake tits, really fake looking and relatively cheap I think. French. Only 21 too I think. Here till tomorrow. Only bad thing is that I haven’t read a review. Twitter is @Anastasiadoll96

Online Jerboa

She's not cheap, as I emailed her at the weekend, £700 p/hr, guess working in Dubai has made her think her pussy is made of platinum.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Checked out her social media, has a TS/ heavily transformed look to her  :unknown:

Is she a tranny?

Also 'Fakebimbofan' are you her pimp?  :rose:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:21:16 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

.............. £700 p/hr, guess working in Dubai has made her think her pussy is made of platinum.

:lol: :D  :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's not cheap, as I emailed her at the weekend, £700 p/hr, guess working in Dubai has made her think her pussy is made of platinum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is having a laugh with those prices, why dnt she just take up permanent residence in Dubai im sure those arabs would pay that and twice the amount to have them and their cousins have fun with them

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

She is having a laugh with those prices, why dnt she just take up permanent residence in Dubai im sure those arabs would pay that and twice the amount to have them and their cousins have fun with them
This great picture  :wackogirl:  make me hit this on the play list     External Link/Members Only