Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs with "sex furniture"?  (Read 792 times)

Offline tigerbiker

Does anyone know of SW (or near to the region) based providers who have kinky furniture? - in particular, I'm after a session with a lady who has a queening stool or smother box.

I'm not looking for full on dom service, prolonged face sitting with her on the stool with me under is what I'm after.

I have thought of making one and taking it along - but it might look odd to the neighbours! Years ago, myself and a partner made one out of a toilet seat covered in furry material and some blocks of wood - pure pleasure if you have not tried it. Lovehoney do one but it looks like a poor design to me - a round or oval opening is best. Having said that, the LH one claims to flat-pack down (anyone used the LH version?) External Link/Members Only It would be good if it came with the illustrated female model!

Thanks for any suggestions and leads.

Offline sunbunny

Hayley-x-x in Eastleigh/Chichester probably has one - she seems to cater for all tastes!

Offline tigerbiker

Thanks Sunbunny - looks like a good suggestion. If the furniture is as good as she is looking, it should be worth a trip over there. On my list.

Offline sunbunny

I have to Google some of the stuff she has just to work out what some blokes like done to them!