Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanylane29, wigan  (Read 2679 times)

22 review(s) for Tiffanylane29 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joebabc123

Met this girl 6weeks ago today: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Originally sent a few emails out early to hoping for a response which I didn’t get so texted all
Them and she replied within a few mins replying to a half he booking. Textedpostcode and told to call while near. When close by called and she mumbled something about purple and I was like what?!? Then she put the phone down. Realised it was purple door when I got there but not a great start.

hindley wigan which bit rough and a works from a terraced house in little street with a few houses in it and when I drove car in there were neighbours outside doing shit with his car and another jet washing the path. There is a maccies 2mins drive down the road so may be best parking there and walking up which would take less than 10mins. House was an absolute mess stuff everywhere downstairs and upstairs in bedroom.

Appearance:
She’s a big imposing girl, quite tall, not fat but not skinny either if that’s what you’re after. Nice sized tits and a big arse which you can spank.

Services:
Handed over £80 for the half hour, and told to strip which I did. Asked her for a lap dance which she refused which pissed me off as that’s a thing I like and she says on her aw profile. Started by kissing me on the edge of the bed and then sucking me off withou. Few minutes of that asked her to remove her one piece body stocking thing which she was like she doesn’t like getting her belly out which she reluctantly did after a few words of encouragement.

Bent her over and ate her out from the bac, few spanks and starting fingering her and asked her to flip her over with some more RO. All she kept muttering was are we gonna fuck every few minutes. Phones (she had about three) kept going off which was annoying  and she had also had a little tantrum as her playlist was on repeat or something.

During the whole visit she was sniffing non stop and when we got back on the bed facing her I noticed her pupils were the size of marbles, she was clearly off her face although her advert says she’s not a party girl. she even mentioned while I was getting dressed how every does coke nowadays after the visit. She’s abit random in the head like with her outbursts.

Back to it anyway,  She asked me to do lay down on  the bed  and she started kissing me then went back down to sucking me off, balls in the mouth which was good but again kept muttering are we gonna fuck already which at the point was doing my head in so just asked her to carry on sucking. Came in her mouth which she doesn’t swallow so ran the bin and spat it out there. Afterwards she does mention that she never swallows when I was getting dressed. She was sort of chatty then talking about general stuff and what id done over weekend which is when she got into the subject of coke. Also said there were a few new girls in area affecting her business. So may be worth trying those instead.

Overall would I return, no.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:53:41 am by Joebabc123 »

Offline Drayki

Finally someone that thinks the same as me :lol: she’s an absolute fucking screwed up whore, fucked me about something ruthless, she’s definitely not playing with a full deck  :wackogirl:

Offline Joebabc123

Finally someone that thinks the same as me :lol: she’s an absolute fucking screwed up whore, fucked me about something ruthless, she’s definitely not playing with a full deck  :wackogirl:

Yeh deffo a few butties short of a picnic

Offline John Alan

i havent noticed any new girls pop up in that area shes people are probably waking up and smelling the coffee

Offline Dekkers

I was booked in to see her a few weeks ago, cancelled the day before as something seemed off!

Offline Kool Keef

I had a good one with her, house was lived in but not a tip during my visit.
She was sniffing a lot but told me she had a cold, post punt chat she was telling me her coke days were behind her but after being in this game a few years you can see the signs, the industry is rife with it.

Offline Drayki

Still claiming she’s not a party girl... yeah ok  :lol:

Offline stackerman

I booked her last week. She text me 5 mins before asking were I was I said was parked up in the next street would be 2 mins. Phone rand it was her saying why has it only taken me 3 mins to get from Ashton?. Had taken me 15. She then said park in my street fuck my neighbours. Decided she was a fruit loop and can. Got 5 abusive messages bad attitude. Near miss.