Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanylane29 - Wigan  (Read 1103 times)

21 review(s) for Tiffanylane29 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline GPNG

External Link/Members Only

I'm going Tiffany a resounding positive, although there are few negatives on here, I had a fantastic time.

At first I thought I was going to regret it, i loved her pics on AW, so thought I'd give it a whirl.  Whilst comms were good, there was a slight delay.  Arranged the time etc over text after my AW message got no answer. Agreed time costs and action, set off. On the way I asked her what uniforms she had. A rather abrupt text came back saying she 'doesn't like them and finds them tacky' but she had underwear and heels.  For a while I was regretting doing this thinking oh hear goes -bad attitude, shit service ahoy etc.  I remember thinking, well its not you handing over £80 snotters for the fantasy love, so I don't give a fig what you find tacky.....I'm paying for it.    Aaannnyway, was about 15 mins away so cracked on.

From here on in, the meeting was really nice:

Costs  £80 for half an hour
Comms:  Really good, apart from the first offish text (described above).  The address and postcode were sent  over right away.

Girl:  So, on answering the door to me, I was really pleasantly surprised.  Christ she is a tall lady. In heels she is a slim shapely, 6 foot 2 or 3, she looked magnificent. Statuesque in a tight fitting dress, heels, long legs, nice stockings, and her raven black hair down to her shoulders.  Wow. 
The house as a lovely small well kept house in a tiny cut-de-sac in Wigan, no issues for privacy.

Action:  She led me upstairs after a little kid and I just had to grab her shapely arse in that dress as she led me upstairs.  In to the bedroowm, 'yes' I thought an almost full sized mirror in one corner!!  Perfect.

Paperwork and pleasantries conducted and down to action.  She was more than happy to oblige of a OWO squat in front of the mirror.   

..And what OWO it was, seriously one of the bet I've had.  Deep, long sloppy strokes whilst she looked at me in the mirror with a naughty glint in her eye. Her legs spread in the squat presenting the black silk knickers that I had requested.  F***in magnificent gentlemen!! 

The on to the bed, lots of OWO in lots of positions and I ended up cumming in her mouth, as requested she dribbled some out and swallow the rest with a cheeky smile!

Wow, perfect.  We cuddled on the bed, chatted. She is a lovely down to earth wigan lass, we chatted for  bit and she got up to show me a picture of her cat on her phone, and as she was stood there with her back to me, looking amazing with her dressed hitched over her round arse, knickers slightly pulled down. I found myself rock hard again (we still had ten mins).  She turned round, saw that I was rock hard and lept on to the bed to give me more amazing oral, for a second finish. I asked if we could finish in the squat in front of the mirror, she said year,  Wow I stood, she squatted, and the best oral in a while saw me shot a massive second load in her mouth  I never normally manage this!!

Summary

A fantastic punt (I found) with a sexy down to earth lass who clearly enjoys sex.  Nice flat, and great service.  Comms are a little hard and harsh at first.  And if i could recommend one thing is that she relaxes her psositoin about uniforms and is more flexible about wearing what the punter wants. She looked fantastic, but I do like to be able to ask for certain stockings, knickers and dresses for my money! 

Enjoy chaps.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:10:08 pm by GPNG »

Offline Drayki

Good review pal, I’m still tempted to try again to see her, she looks a filthy slut, it’s just her bad attitude that I had with her and her ignorance that’s putting me off  :dash: