Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanylane29 - Wigan  (Read 1473 times)

21 review(s) for Tiffanylane29 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

John_dee

Price - 50 for 15mins
Comms- good
Location- Wigan (not far from centre)

Verdict- decent for a 15min pump and dump

Meet happened 2months ago.

Woke up with a morning glory and Had an urge for a quick bj one Sunday morning.
Seen this profile before and was just intrigued. she’s a similar age to me and we are from similar areas so was half and half wether it would be to close to home but like I say I had an itch and it would go away until I’d scratched it!!

A couple of messages agreeing a meet before midday. Swapped numbers booking made with ease.

Turns up at the address parked in the alley nearby and was guided to a rear entrance(I’d asked for this to be as  discrete as poss). As soon as i got through the gate into the yard she was there in the yard stood near the door in high heels and some sexy see through under wear!! It took me by surprise as anyone walking in the alley if they’d of looked over would of seen her but she was expected my imminent arrival!!

First impressions, she’s decent, not completely my type but I was looking to just shoot my load and go anyway and didn’t have the time to do much else.

She walks me through the house, clearly a family house, up to a room upstairs. Sort out the paper work and she starts kissing me. Asking what I want. I tell her to sit on the bed and get the little one out and she starts giving a belter of OWO. Exactly what I was looking for a dirty little slut who wanted to devour my cock. I get her to take her top down to release her big boobs. They’re decent a big handful. She’s gagging and going for beans on my cock till I tell her to look up at me while she’s wanking me off. She looks at me dirty as fuck clearly enjoying it. I ask can I come on her tits she says yes and looks up at me while I spray her all over her tits/neck/chin.

I start to pull my boxers up and she asks if that’s it. I said yes (it’s all I was after) I get the impression I could of still fucked her and she was up for it.

We had a chat and she seems decent.

Would I return?

Maybe,

it’s definately a little to close to home for me but at that moment in time I wanted to out of curiosity.

Offline UKd0g

Good review... May I ask where abouts as it may be a little too close to home for me but like you, when you get the urge!!!!