Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Amy  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Hor1zon

Anyone met here? Has good freedback and seems very nice from her pictures, would like to check out her private gallery but don't have credits.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Anyone met here? Has good freedback and seems very nice from her pictures, would like to check out her private gallery but don't have credits.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find any reviews on UKP imho a solid profile I like her no make up photo shows honesty.

I can't recommend but profile does not scream bad prossie to me.

Offline TerryTibbs

I like the look of this girl!

Terry  :timeout

Offline Hor1zon

Yeah she seems good. She isn't British (Polish) but her profile says she is fluent in English.

Guess no one here has seen her though so we can find out more?

SirPhilipXX

Surprised no-one on UKP has seen her as it seems she has been around since Oct. 2012,  looks really hot and her AW feedback is good.

Offline scone

I saw amy back in nov 2012, and it was pretty memorable.  She gets very excited and wet. Saw her again lsst autumn, but did not seem to click this time - perhaps it was too early in the day. She id polish, but speaks excellent English.  Photos are completely accurate. Hope that helps,  scone

Offline Daffodil

Offline Hor1zon

Pretty sure she is visiting there but lives in Chelt, at least thats where she is most of the time.

Mwtp

I've been trying to book her.  There seems to be very little of what I like in Coventry, but she is consistently coming back as closest to what I like.  Others that fit the bill are in Birmingham, and I just can't be bothered with that at the moment.

Don't think it's happening.  I messed up from the start, misunderstood her stated hours.  Asked her, so it went badly from the start.  I tried to make light of the misunderstanding, and explained what I was into.  She replied that she didn't like fingers inserted.  I said that's only preferred, not essential, as that's more for the female anyway.  I asked if excluding that, she had any problems with anything else in the suggested booking.

The message was read, but not responded too.  I tried one last time, clearly apoligising for being an idiot.  Explaining clearly what I wanted, and what I preferred, but could happily pass over those if it's too weird.  With her being the best candidate by far, I was as clear and polite as possible, but no reply.

I'm disappointed, and a little annoyed, because I'm certainly one of the easier ones to deal with, nothing particularly outlandish, light scratching and maybe biting (for me, not her), but other than that, a fairly vanilla service is just fine for me.

I'm looking slightly further afield in case something awesome comes up, but so far
External Link/Members Only - looks a risky one, no feedback, basic profile
seems the best.  With the risk factor of that one, I don't want to try.