Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MoistJade - Liverpool St  (Read 4508 times)

39 review(s) for MoistJade (32 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline mysteryman30

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£170 /hour

Jade was my Christmas and Birthday present to myself toward the end of last year, whilst her rate is higher than I would normally pay I don't punt a great deal these days so was happy to pay the extra.

Comms
Initial phone call and subsequent text messages, all answered promptly by Jade herself.

Easy to find flat in a block near Liverpool street station, clean bathroom / shower, towel and toiletries all provided. Quick phone call from outside a nearby coffee shop and Jade directs you to the correct door etc. 

Girl
Her profile states she is 28, considering she was 27 for about 4 years :) I would put her age as early 30's. Jade is from Brazil with 34DD tits which look incredible on her curvy figure. Her Brazilian bum highlighted by her chosen outfit, she is also friendly and very easy to talk to - when her mouth isn't full ;)

Service
Striptease, lapdance, kiss, titty fuck, owo, deepthroat, hand job. Dressed as requested in stocking and heels.

This was my fourth visit to Jade, first 3 were when she worked for HOD in London however. After a shower I sat in a char next to her bed whilst she fiddled about with her iPad finding some suitable music to dance and fuck to. Jade was soon on my lap where I had fun removing her clothes and playing with her gorgeous tits. A lapdance and mutual fondling progressed to my towel being removed and Jade dropping to between my knees for some owo. With her hands on my thighs she bobbed up and down on my cock whilst I explored the parts of her body I could reach. This lap dance / fondling / cock sucking continued for some time before I asked her to change into a bikini, I have a thing for brazilian girls in tiny bikini's never mind brazilian girls in tiny bikini's who enjoy sucking cock ;) The bikini didn't stay on long before it was on with the rubber and into Jade's pussy cowgirl with her riding me as I sat on the chair. I love this position and was never going to last too long but thankfully managed to resist and make it to the bed where we managed a few more positions. Cowgirl was good , mish with her legs spread and me pounding her pussy was better, I eventually came spectacularly and copiously in her mouth and she took it all with a smile before slipping away to the bathroom to spit. A massage, shower and a chat followed and I probably stayed 15 minutes over the hour.

Conclusion
Jade is my favourite working girl and has always delivered, bit more expensive than I would like but happy to pay knowing she has always delivered. Very friendly, sensational curves, great tits, no clock watching, easy to talk to and a great fuck.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrx007

A few years ago she told me "it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm 29" ha ha.

I really have to see her again. And to think she used to be in Milton Keynes at £60 for 30 minutes (cim+swallow), then £70 then £80 at One2One. Those were the days...

Offline mysteryman30

And to think she used to be in Milton Keynes at £60 for 30 minutes (cim+swallow), then £70 then £80 at One2One. Those were the days...

When I told her I had last seen her at HOD she spent a while reminiscing about her early days at HOD, her party experience (as 'Jennifer') and how her cousin (I think) got her into this job. Apparently her first party she 'sucked and fucked 20 cocks' which I can well believe, she was quite funny :)

Offline ladiesman020

Love that I have found her again but the prices are too high.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samtor

If there was an SP Hall of Fame, "Jade" would have to be one of the first inductees.  She had a long and popular run at LMP as Jennifer.  She worked at two of the most prominent and long standing agencies in the area - Annabellas and HOD.  Now she is having a solid AW business.  Every time I have seen her she has given her all.  She is smoking hot, friendly, responsive.  Simply one of the all time greats.

Offline LLPunting

If there was an SP Hall of Fame, "Jade" would have to be one of the first inductees.  She had a long and popular run at LMP as Jennifer.  She worked at two of the most prominent and long standing agencies in the area - Annabellas and HOD.  Now she is having a solid AW business.  Every time I have seen her she has given her all.  She is smoking hot, friendly, responsive.  Simply one of the all time greats.

And yet you have NEVER reviewed her   :dash:

Offline samtor

And yet you have NEVER reviewed her   :dash:

I haven't seen her since I joined UKP and I haven't seen her for over a year.  I've only been reviewing SPs I see recently.  For starters, there service and looks etc. might have changed.  And I don't have the time or fading memory to go through my entire back catalogue of my punting career.   :dash:

Offline Kinkylondongent

I tried to see her but after waiting 15 minutes outside I walked 

Offline LLPunting

I haven't seen her since I joined UKP and I haven't seen her for over a year.  I've only been reviewing SPs I see recently.  For starters, there service and looks etc. might have changed.  And I don't have the time or fading memory to go through my entire back catalogue of my punting career.   :dash:

Thanks for clarifying, given what you just said your choice of tense when singing her praises previously was misleading.  So she was great over a year ago but you have no idea what shape she's now in or if her service quality has changed.  :hi: