Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah Returns  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

New profile but the implication is she's a returning girl, anyone know what her previous profile was or have any info on her  :unknown:
Already got a couple of feedbacks and one of those punters has seen girls who i've seen and recognise the names so looks genuine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Southernbloke

She looks good as far as you can tell with a lack of pictures. Might try her when she is in town.

Offline Al R

New profile but the implication is she's a returning girl, anyone know what her previous profile was or have any info on her  :unknown:
Already got a couple of feedbacks and one of those punters has seen girls who i've seen and recognise the names so looks genuine

There was a girl I reviewed on my old profile called Leahnorthwest. Hard to tell from the pic but could be her although the girl I saw did have a lot of tattoos but can’t really recall where they all were

Age could be about right given the usual adjustments, I’d say the girl i saw was no more than size 8, this girl says 10, but it was a long time ago…

Here’s the old review..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34453.msg473993#msg473993

Offline Blackpool Rock

There was a girl I reviewed on my old profile called Leahnorthwest. Hard to tell from the pic but could be her although the girl I saw did have a lot of tattoos but can’t really recall where they all were

Age could be about right given the usual adjustments, I’d say the girl i saw was no more than size 8, this girl says 10, but it was a long time ago…

Here’s the old review..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34453.msg473993#msg473993
Thanks, I see from her (assuming it's actually her) previous reviews which were mainly positive that she was in my HL

Offline sir wanksalot

I always think any WG who offers car meets is one step away from a street girl

Offline Heph

My review (from some time back), at your disposal:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210581.0

From memory, she went to Australia - and seems to have lasted about as long as half Brits can manage before its charms ebb and they start hankering for some bad weather again. It'll be interesting to see if she's improved after 5+ years. I also see that her current 2 hr price is good value relative to my 90mins in 2018, and at that price, I'd probably give her a spin again.

[ NB chaps on the various Seeking threads - THIS is why including a user name in your link is helpful when you're looking for intel from others. I saw BR's post including her working name and instantly recalled I'd seen her way back, and could help. ]

Any mods/helpers got time to index her new AW profile with older ones?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 01:34:04 am by Heph »

Offline Southernbloke

Just read your review, what a belter 👍

Offline Blackpool Rock

My review (from some time back), at your disposal:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210581.0

From memory, she went to Australia - and seems to have lasted about as long as half Brits can manage before its charms ebb and they start hankering for some bad weather again. It'll be interesting to see if she's improved after 5+ years. I also see that her current 2 hr price is good value relative to my 90mins in 2018, and at that price, I'd probably give her a spin again.

[ NB chaps on the various Seeking threads - THIS is why including a user name in your link is helpful when you're looking for intel from others. I saw BR's post including her working name and instantly recalled I'd seen her way back, and could help. ]

Thanks for linking the review and identifying who she previously was, TBH your review sort of make me less interested in booking her as it appears she had a great body and I do indeed like small tits but apart from her body which is likely to have gone downhill in the last 5/6 years she doesn't appear to have many other assets that i'd like to sample
You did comment that it was a low positive and you could have rated it neutral and while I was reading it and couldn't see the rating banner as it was off the top of the screen I kept thinking i'm sure this was a positive but it's reading more like a negative

Some food for thought and thanks again for linking but the jury is out for deliberation on this one

Offline Heph

Just read your review, what a belter 👍
You're welcome - glad to be of service

Thanks for linking the review and identifying who she previously was, TBH your review sort of make me less interested in booking her as it appears she had a great body and I do indeed like small tits but apart from her body which is likely to have gone downhill in the last 5/6 years she doesn't appear to have many other assets that i'd like to sample
You did comment that it was a low positive and you could have rated it neutral and while I was reading it and couldn't see the rating banner as it was off the top of the screen I kept thinking i'm sure this was a positive but it's reading more like a negative

Some food for thought and thanks again for linking but the jury is out for deliberation on this one

I tried to be fair. She flaked, but at least gave notice, and then recovered. She had great eye appeal (ex tats) but wasn't interesting company (and I really do love women who have smarts, wit and are good craic). Perhaps 5 years in Oz might have taught her to be less self-absorbed and conceited - it's unlikely the Strayans will have had much time for her unconvincing and dreary self-importance.

At current pricing, which compares favourably to 5+ years ago, I probably would take a punt and see if she's matured nicely - especially given what a tough time I've been having in the last 3 years finding someone appealing in that area: I can't imagine that you're finding it much easier going. The current AW line-up for Preston looks like a Crimewatch Rogues' Gallery.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 12:21:07 pm by Heph »

Offline chrishornx

Thanks, I see from her (assuming it's actually her) previous reviews which were mainly positive that she was in my HL

it is her BR and I have seen her and had a good time

coming to a Village near us soon

Offline Blackpool Rock

it is her BR and I have seen her and had a good time

coming to a Village near us soon
Yeah as soon as I see FY3 advertised i'm pretty sure I know the hotel  :D

Offline chrishornx

Yeah as soon as I see FY3 advertised i'm pretty sure I know the hotel  :D

you will know it  :cool:

Offline scutty brown

that's done