Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of young Bristol talent  (Read 1906 times)

Offline SPwest

I'm gagging for a punt, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've emailed a few but Still looking.
I'm after a young petit girl who definitely does anal and filming.
Any ideas? I know I'm asking a lot but why not it's my hard earned money !

Offline SPwest

I've emailed nearly all of them, most up there price by a ridiculous amount when Anal is mentioned or 'only if not too big'.

Offline Roth

Careful ER you'll get accused of touting  :rolleyes:

Most probably just a matter of time :lol: :lol:  Surprised it hasn't been posted already. :lol: :lol: So not sure any of us can answer the OP's question then without touting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh sod it here goes - try this one who is a Romanian on test

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :hi:

Trouble is that anal and filming together are rare enjoys for Bristol prossies currently. :(
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:26:22 pm by Roth »

Offline Geezerman155

Don't bother with Ellysaa or whatever she calls herself now. I saw her earlier this year when she had a different name and was the most disinterested mechanical waste of half an hour.
Sarah Bomboshell however is absolutely nuts! Mad as a box of frogs but a proper good shag!
Banned reason: Ignoring request to explain lack of contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chris1966

Arghhhhhh -.Romanian con ! Avoid

Offline mrdiamond77

Don't bother with Ellysaa or whatever she calls herself now. I saw her earlier this year when she had a different name and was the most disinterested mechanical waste of half an hour.
Sarah Bomboshell however is absolutely nuts! Mad as a box of frogs but a proper good shag!

Agree with you about Sarah Bombshell.  Punted with her last year and she is one of the better Romanians.

Offline camus

Would like to have seen Sara Bombshell but hasn't been available in Bristol for a couple of months now....anyone seen her recently?

Offline TerryTibbs

I'm gagging for a punt, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've emailed a few but Still looking.
I'm after a young petit girl who definitely does anal and filming.
Any ideas? I know I'm asking a lot but why not it's my hard earned money !

Yeah I agree!

What happened to all the genuine young girls who like photos and filming?

I haven't seen anyone decent since 2010!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline SPwest

And prices were good back then too! Since when did £150 become the average?

Offline solidsnake

And prices were good back then too! Since when did £150 become the average?

just after brexit lol the pound is no longer  that strong

Offline Everhard115

Yeah prices just seem to be going up and u some redicolous rates out there meaning some seriousely rich punters out there too for them to stay on such high rates.

Offline solidsnake

Remember this peolple send money back to Europe amd if the euro is as strong as the pound they want to recover their losses

cunningstunt69

I actually had quite a good booking with Ellysaa recently in Bristol.  3rd visit because despite being a bit mechanical and super attentive to cleanliness (plenty of baby wipes in use all the time)  she is really friendly,  incredibly hot and she includes anal Sex and let me film her.  Her be was a bit rubbish but in my opinion definitely worth the punt. 

She mentioned wanting to move to Bristol.  Maybe if she settles with a few regulars she might become our next Angelina..

Offline Roth

I actually had quite a good booking with Ellysaa recently in Bristol.  3rd visit because despite being a bit mechanical and super attentive to cleanliness (plenty of baby wipes in use all the time)  she is really friendly,  incredibly hot and she includes anal Sex and let me film her.  Her be was a bit rubbish but in my opinion definitely worth the punt. 

She mentioned wanting to move to Bristol.  Maybe if she settles with a few regulars she might become our next Angelina..

3 visits but not a single review? Why? :unknown: