Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enlish Brunette Nottingham  (Read 1471 times)

3 review(s) for xElegantLadyx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

ck1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking for a punt on Sunday afternoon I saw Laura's profile with some good feedback.  I rang and made an appointment which she confirmed by text.  I drove about 40 minutes to Nottingham, parked and, as requested phoned when I was 5 minutes away.  She asked to give her a minute and then then she'd text the address.  A few minutes later the text came through "Sorry I can't see you now".

Offline pedro2

Same thing happened to me 12 months ago, so she is no better these days either  :(
Horrible looking black guy giving me the eye while i waited outside the block of flats wiating for the call to come up
I got an apologetic email a couple of days later, but the damage was done for me

Offline Turtle Z

Also she seems to have no clue as to how a secretary would dress... this is her take on 'secretery' . FFS, she might as well have said doctor.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Desimonic

Scratch that one from my HL  :thumbsdown:

Offline ghostpunter1

Sorry to hear that happen to you mate. Similar situation happened to me, though it was not a cancellation. Was told to wait outside, and then got a text saying if I could wait 45 mins. I was thinking with my cock and at that point should have walked, but I waited.
Got inside eventually, good looking girl. Services offered were below average.
Saw the pole in her room, so thought why not. Asked her to give me a lap-dance and a pole dance, was completely shit, couldn't even lift herself up, even after she states she can pole dance on her profile. Oral with was average, blew my load and got out of there!

Pedro, remember also seeing a black guy giving me the eye as I drove off, so a nice middle finger was shown to him!  :thumbsup:

Offline pedro2

The black guy was the guy in her private pics, and he was visited by quite a few people while i was waiting and packages exchanged  ;)
just checked this visit was 3 or 4 months before i found UKP in 2014  :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:07:30 am by pedro2 »

Offline ghostpunter1

Same for me. It was before I found this site also.
And well, I'm assuming he was going round delivering condoms and small goody-bags to the guys for their punt with Laura, wouldn't you say?!   :unknown:  ;)

Offline pedro2

Yes, with a distinctive smell  :P

Offline ghostpunter1

Ahhh... The smell of fresh herbs!   :dance:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm pretty sure she had a previous profile before this one, where she had pics of the (same?) black guy, offering a MMF

Also, assuming the pics on her profile are recent, she has put on fair bit of weight, when compared to the phots she had 5/6 years ago.

When I enquired off her at the time, OWO was not on the menu, so never took it any further.

Offline ghostpunter1

I saw her around 6 months ago, and she was quite a chubby girl then, and her profile was listed as a size 8 back then. Now it's a size 10, not sure how much weight she has put on?   :unknown:

Offline kevicks

I went to see her about a year ago and the smell of skunk plus the fact that she couldn't stand up straight made me walk.

Online Ipunter

I've also seen her about 6 months ago, not amazing.. She was smoking week while I was there! The pole dance was ridiculous and she's very chubby.

Offline Turtle Z

I've also seen her about 6 months ago, not amazing.. She was smoking week while I was there! The pole dance was ridiculous and she's very chubby.

Ah, she'd obviously been smoking weed when she chose her secretary's outfit   :D

Offline Owwhatanight

I can vouch for Ipunter because it was a very late city centre call and I remember him telling me how pissed he was. Good to see you back  :hi:

Offline Arry

Similar experiences... Cancelled last minute on a couple of occasions.  Nice arse on her but carrying a bit of weight

Offline Buttons

Removed from my hot list. The dodgy guy hanging around was enough to put me off.

Offline Picti

She was never on, or anywhere near my HL, but with reference to the above she seems to be unreliable, a stoner, has an unrepresentative profile, provides a mediocre service, and is associated with the likelihood of others intervening if a punter highlights any of the aforementioned.  There are too many other better WGs in Nottingham and the EM to be bothering with this. 

Online Ipunter

I can vouch for Ipunter because it was a very late city centre call and I remember him telling me how pissed he was. Good to see you back  :hi:

Not back just yet, I just like to read about everyone's adventures haha