Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is West Wales so shit  (Read 1520 times)

Offline aazbo22

Why is west wales so shit - I live in pembrokeshire and the talent around here is shocking - even swansea (90 miles away) is not the best.
Got money burnign a whole in my pocket but no one even worth a look.
Any hidden gems people know of?

Offline time_to_play

They dont need wg up there, they have sheep!! ;)

Scarlet0

Cheer up Aazbo!

From a Carmarthenshire perspective, it's really not so bleak as things might appear.
Over recent months, I'd be more than happy to make a return visit to any of the following (in order of distance from Pembroke Dock): -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! :)

Offline Corus Boy

I suspect that there is not enough trade to support a business and not enough population to provide cover.

Offline WelshMichael

I suspect that there is not enough trade to support a business and not enough population to provide cover.

And given the way employment laws work there's probably a rule that all service providers in that part of the world have to speak Welsh!

Offline Corus Boy

And given the way employment laws work there's probably a rule that all service providers in that part of the world have to speak Welsh!

PMSL

So what is blowjob in Welsh?

Which reminds me of Susie Swallows from Haverfordwest.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:51:34 am by Corus Boy »

Offline cardiffsdream

I think it's a matter of small communities and the risk of the whole village knowing what your doing before you get to the end of the street

Offline Cheeseman

Francesca Foxz is excellent.  She is near Carmarthen

Offline Nipper2

Cheer up Aazbo!

From a Carmarthenshire perspective, it's really not so bleak as things might appear.
Over recent months, I'd be more than happy to make a return visit to any of the following (in order of distance from Pembroke Dock): -

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! :)

From a personal point of view, I would have to agree with Scarlet0, Little Minx Llanelli has always been one of my favourite punts. Good consistent standard, very nice personality & an amazing CIM. Well worth the trip  :thumbsup:

np500

Casey love and Jesse bee in Swansea

Offline CardiffCentral

Generally speaking, Wales is shit.  Let's not beat about the bush, I think the country has a lower GDP than Albania or something.  There's very little disposable income and most people are living beyond their means on finance.  But as some have said, there are a few gems lurking around looking to supplement their benefits. It requires a patient, long-game approach.

As a massive contrast, I work in London, which has an Economic output greater than Sweden.  Lots of cash around and some of the most beautiful civvy women I've ever seen.  I'm stunned every day at some of the hotties that give me a smile - this has never happened in Wales, ever! Granted, most of these women aren't British but my todger doesn't seem to mind.   :yahoo:  In my opinion the environment in London always gets you in the mood to get up to something sordid!  :D

One plus about Cardiff is it's not too far from Bristol, which tends to have more than a few beauties.  Punters should have a special card exempting them from paying the toll at the bridge though!