Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cali Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Russ2016

External Link/Members Only

£70/30 mins

As normal with Premium, initial comms were good. They respond quickly to texts and give clear instructions.

The venue was a seafront apartment. I got the flat number and tried the front door but it was locked (with no bell). A quick text to Premium, who confirmed I was in the right place (a major relief) and said Cali would come down. Ten minutes later I’m still standing at the door like a suspicious-looking lemon! Eventually another resident let me in (thanks to another UKP member’s advice, I said I was waiting for ‘our lass’) and I went upstairs.

Cali opened the door in jeans (showing off her lovely bum) and top (sadly she didn’t take it off, so I never got to see her boobs). No, she wasn’t on her way down at all: she was waiting for me in the flat!

Money exchanged, she told me to undress and lie on the bed. She used her hands to get me hard, then on with condom for OW. Then climbed on top. Then doggy. I came far too early for my liking, but it was obvious that a second round was off the table.

Cali looks exactly as described - can’t fault her looks at all. But the whole punt seemed brusque, rushed and business-like. She later said she didn’t do GFE, but rather ‘fuck and go’, which is exactly what I received.

Afterwards, I toyed with giving this a negative. But I’m choosing neutral because some of the issues were nothing to do with her (eg door fiasco). And the others were more to do with me: I came too early so didn’t get a chance to enjoy the punt more, and it made me realise that most of my enjoyment is the fantasy that a beautiful woman WANTS to be with me. For someone who wants the service that Cali provides, I’d absolutely recommend her. Just not for me.

Offline nightdriver76

Been trying to get diaries to match, but have to say £70 for a 'pump and dump' is getting quite pricey. For a half hour booking would expect a little more.

Offline dexpunt

thanks for the review. Despite the neutral I am looking to book but before I do can I ask a few questions
1. It says she is British/Chinese. Is she mixed race?
2. Sea front. Which town is this in

Cheers

Offline Lucky Luciano

thanks for the review. Despite the neutral I am looking to book but before I do can I ask a few questions
1. It says she is British/Chinese. Is she mixed race?
2. Sea front. Which town is this in

Cheers
Where does it say she’s Chinese? Cali is shown as available today SR6 location-This will be the seafront in Roker.’ Pump and Dump’ looks like her service- as her profile says she requests 30 minutes bookings.

Offline Lucky Luciano

Where does it say she’s Chinese? Cali is shown as available today SR6 location-This will be the seafront in Roker.’ Pump and Dump’ looks like her service- as her profile says she requests 30 minutes bookings.
Just noticed the Chinese bit in the http heading!

Online johnr1

Just noticed the Chinese bit in the http heading!

you are right it does say Chinese in the heading which must be a mistake, I think she is from Liverpool or Manchester and Rocker sea front is the location, its a while since I was there  but always easy to park outside the flat or next door at the Italian restaurant for a short time which will be the case with 30 min bookings 

Offline Russ2016

1. Don’t know why the URL says ‘chinese’. As far as I’m aware she’s not.
2. Yes the location was SR6 in Sunderland
3. As to the comment that ‘I’m still going to see her’, I’m sure you’ll be in for a treat. Not my cup of tea, but next time I’ll know what ‘30 min booking only’ means! Live and learn...

Offline nightdriver76

Been trying to get diaries to match, but have to say £70 for a 'pump and dump' is getting quite pricey. For a half hour booking would expect a little more.
Sods Law- noticed last night she was available today (great I am free) and in Roker (even better as easier to get too).
Wait till 10am this morning to text Premium and the availability has dissapeared