Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXScarlett-AngelXx / South West Bournemouth  (Read 484 times)

Online themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been thinking about meeting this girl the next time I'm in Bournemouth as we've shared a few texts and she comes across as very intriguing yet very expensive.
I don't mean to be too personal and critical but I've just noticed what looks like self harm evidence on her left arm in some of her profile and gallery pics which are slightly disturbing. I could of course be mistaken and should just mind my own business but just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts?

Offline ShadowProclamation

I've seen another profile of an SP, on AdultWork, (who I was interested in booking) that also displayed photos indicating self harm. It must have put me off, because I didn't take it further. At least she is not hiding it, which takes strength of character. If the scars are from a long time ago, then maybe it was a spot of teenage depression. If it is more recent, then booking is at your discretion.

Online southcoastpunter

I've just noticed what looks like self harm evidence on her left arm in some of her profile and gallery pics which are slightly disturbing.

i have met her and yes they are self harm scars - and she doesn't try to hide them and, she told me,  in some respects she is proud of them as they represented a very dark period in her life which she came through and is well behind her!

I didn't meet her as a WG from AW so not sure how she would be on that type of meet - i know she has been on and off AW from a number of years and i can say she is, or was,  a good fuck!

(ps - i moved this thread from the main general board to the SW board as it is SW specific - ie about a WG who is based in the SW)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:08:31 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online themaserman

Thanks southcoastpunter that was what I was hoping to hear that she has managed to come through her dark period with such resilience and now has the confidence which she portrays in her suggested forthcoming meetings with such enthusiasm.